OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

sick.gif

You were screwed for joining a league drafting at 4 in the damn morning ... who does that? Fore that commish

Were these some EU cats playing fantasy? At earliest the its 7am on the east coast
mean.gif
damn drafting at 7am FOH
roll.gif
draft date changed like multiple times, then 4 am.... how screwed am I guys? is my fantasy season lost? 

my RBs are trash. Freeman and MattJones.....

Kenneth Dixon and Josh Doctson are my two guys that should be stashed for a month from now. Both will keepers next year.
dudes are already taken. 

I need rb help but wire is so thin, back ups of back ups fml. 

What y'all think?

Draft from yesterday. 12 team PPR. I had the 8th choice and went with AJ Green, over Nuke.

QB: Jameis/Cousins
RB: Duke/Gore/Foster/T. West
WR: Green/Evans/Demaryius/Shepard/K. White/Stills
TE: Gronk/Ebron
DEF: Cards
K: Didn't draft one. Will grab one soon.

My RB's are scary but if Gronk/Green/Evans/Demaryius (flex 4th round) I think I'll be good with minimal production from the position.

Any D/ST units you guys like for Week 1?

Drafted the Vikings (@Tennessee) but Philly (@Cleveland) & LA (@SF) are both available.

Drafted the Vikings (@Tennessee) but Philly (@Cleveland) & LA (@SF) are both available.

Honestly those would be my top 3 choices out of any this week. I really like Philly's D/ST this year. And the Niners offense is about to be super trash...whatever defense is playing them each week needs to be started against Gabbert.

Had one of my drafts yesterday. 12 team. PPR. I had the 12th pick and went A-Rob.

QB - P. Rivers/T. Taylor
RB - L. Miller, L. Murray, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, J. Forsett
WR - A. Robinson, B. Cooks, M. Jones, D. Funchess, T. Lockett
TE - T. Kelce
DST - Jets
K - J. Lambo

Last edited:

Honestly those would be my top 3 choices out of any this week. I really like Philly's D/ST this year. And the Niners offense is about to be super trash...whatever defense is playing them each week needs to be started against Gabbert.

I'm going Eagles

I thought about the Rams too but division games could go either way

Also the Rams are on the road and they lost some pieces on D

Standard league non PPR

Pick 1
L Murray @ NO or Ware vs SD

Pick 1
Golden Tate @ Indy
Moncrief vs Detroit

Really wanna pick up Matt Stafford for week 1 vs that poor, injured Colts defense.

Eli is my starter

Would you guys trade DT or Maclin for Jamal Charles

Nah. Don't even think he is playing Week 1.

I think he's going to have a lacking season. Worth drafting, but not trading for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom