OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

He's putting up better numbers than all but Julio.

Hellllll no that man isn't putting up better numbers than Cobb, Edelman and Josh Gordon

My sentiment exactly
Dude shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as those guys
Stills didn't do much in NO with brees, he ain't doing much in Miami
Boom or bust flex play at best
Reference: mike Wallace and jordan Cameron

Last edited:
I drafted Will fuller with the last pick in my draft. Good pick or no?

I think so.

Definitely a steal
Man Charles being out sucks...Hopefully Chris Ivory can vulture some TDs this week. 

Not sure if I want to flex Ivory or Sims. PPR, so I'm leaning Sims.

Ivory the most likely to get in the end zone but they will definitely be playing from behind against GB

Bucs/atl could be a high scoring game

Just finished a 14 team draft. Had 13th pick. Not really feeling my team, folks who had picks 1-6 didnt show and were on autodraft smh. Anyway thoughts?

how did you end up with hopkins at 13 
laugh.gif

Virgil Green is sitting in my league. Should I snatch him up? Delanie Walker is my starting TE...

He's putting up better numbers than all but Julio.

Hellllll no that man isn't putting up better numbers than Cobb, Edelman and Josh Gordon

He will be putting up better numbers.
It's gon happen.
Check Gase's record with X recievers. Stills = X reciever.

Stills in NO as a rookie, Still under Joe f-cking Philbin isn't the same player.

Last edited by a moderator:
He will be putting up better numbers.
It's gon happen.
Check Gase's record with X recievers. Stills = X reciever.

Stills in NO as a rookie, Still under Joe f-cking Philbin isn't the same player.

I like Stills but that man had 440 yards and 3 TD's last year and I don't think he missed a game. I could see him having 800-900 yards and 6-8 TD's tops.

I think Gase is a great OC but this is still Ryan Tannehill throwing him the ball, not Drew Brees. Landry is going to get a billion targets, Cameron will be more involved, tons of dump offs to Foster and they're going to try to get Parker the ball as much as they can when he's healthy. Caroo will get some balls too.

12 team PPR...turned into 11 team :smh:

Had the 9th pick...went heavy wr/te/wr/wr

Happy with my team

Qb- Brees
RB- Woodhead, Langford, C. Simms, G. Bernard, S. Vereen
WR- Hopkins, M. Evans, K. Allen, G. Tate, S. Shepard, W. Snead
TE- Gronk, Z. Miller
D/ST- Chiefs
K- Catanzaro

Last edited:
I promise you Cam will do nothing.
Foster + Parker will probably be injured (hence bringing on Justin Hunter for depth as well).

Landry and Stills will be the focal points. Could be wrong with Stills, but Gase and his track record along with the practices, and preseason that I've seen, along with it being a contract year for Stills... I'll be on those odds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Foster + Parker will probably be injured (hence bringing on Justin Hunter for depth as well).

Landry and Stills will be the focal points. Could be wrong with Stills, but Gase and his track record along with the practices, and preseason that I've seen, along with it being a contract year for Stills... I'll be on those odds.

What kind of numbers are you predicting for him?

Gordon will probably have 1,000+ yards in just 12 games as long as he doesn't **** up again. Cobb and Edelman probably will have 1,000+ yards and 8-10 TD's a piece.

Landry will probably have 1,200-1,300 yards...I can't see Tannehill having two 1,000+ yard receivers in his offense no matter who the coordinator is.

Got offered Big Ben, Rashad Jennings, and Willie Snead for my Ryan Fitzpatrick, CJ Anderson, and Julian Edelman in my two-QB league. Ben was his first round pick since QBs go fast, though he did probably take him slightly early.

I'm trying to downgrade either Anderson (my RB2) to Latavius Murray (my RB3) or Edelman (my WR3) to Jordan Matthews (my WR4), but I'm not sure if he'll budge.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Charles Sims or Devontae Booker? (PPR)

I have David Johnson & LeSean McCoy starting so this is purely for depth. Leaning towards Booker cause of his higher upside.

Sims IMO

Who's the handcuff to have? I don't have either starters, standard nonppr. Ware or Michael? Ware still has West/Charles with Charles proven and likely to get the bulk if/when healthy. Michael only has Rawls, slightly unproven with no other competition in a run heave offense.

Last edited:
Sims IMO

Who's the handcuff to have? I don't have either starters, standard nonppr. Ware or Michael? Ware still has West/Charles with Charles proven and likely to get the bulk if/when healthy. Michael only has Rawls, slightly unproven with no other competition in a run heave offense.
Ware!!!!

What kind of numbers are you predicting for him?

Gordon will probably have 1,000+ yards in just 12 games as long as he doesn't **** up again. Cobb and Edelman probably will have 1,000+ yards and 8-10 TD's a piece.

Landry will probably have 1,200-1,300 yards...I can't see Tannehill having two 1,000+ yard receivers in his offense no matter who the coordinator is.

I'm saying better numbers because:
Edelman will be hurt.
Gordon will Gordon.
Jordy goes down, Cobb will be obsolete... again.

Regardless, I still feel Stills will be at 75 catches, 800+ TDs but more importantly 12 tds.

I'm saying better numbers because:
Edelman will be hurt.
Gordon will Gordon.
Jordy goes down, Cobb will be obsolete... again.

Regardless, I still feel Stills will be at 75 catches, 800+ TDs but more importantly 12 tds.

That man has 11 TD's in his three year career and two of those years he played with Drew Brees man :lol: we'll see about all this

Hi fellas, first time doing fantasy draft. Here is my team. Thinking of dropping Wentz, any suggestions or tips appreciated. 

QB Brees

RB McCoy

RB Ingram

WR Julio Jones
WR TY Hilton
TE Julius Thomas

FLEX DeSean Jackson

D/ST Bengals

K Blair Walsh

BE Kirk Cousins

BE Ameer Abdullah

BE Vincent Jackson