OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Give me Luck in a bounce back year. Brees has screwed me every year I've had him.

Brees lowkey had a great 2nd half, especially in the playoff weeks (13-16).

Both are pretty damn even right now. Hoping Russell Wilson falls to the 6th so I don't have to choose one of them 
laugh.gif

3 Man Keeper League and it's PPR

Tell me what you guys think about this trade this guy is offering me Leveon Bell and a 16th round pick for my second round pick but here's the catch since Leveon was drafted in the first round i would have to forfeit that pick. So basically i'm not going to have a 1st and 2nd pick is this a good trade? Should i try and get a higher draft pick from him?

Tell me what you guys think about this trade this guy is offering me Leveon Bell and a 16th round pick for my second round pick but here's the catch since Leveon was drafted in the first round i would have to forfeit that pick. So basically i'm not going to have a 1st and 2nd pick is this a good trade? Should i try and get a higher draft pick from him?

Yeah, that's ridiculous due to what you are going to have to give up and how manygames he is suspended. How many team league is it? If it is 12, you team is going to more than likely start 0-4. Not to mention you should probably go wr/wr in the first 2 rounds if it is ppr. There should be good running backs in the later rounds.

Absolutely not.

I like Brees. Upgraded pass catching corps and he's been a top 5 QB like 6 out of the last 7 years or something like that. That said, Luck isn't too far behind.

Anyone interested in joining my PPR league on ESPN, plenty of spots available! The two people I usually play with are out this year. PM me if you are interested.

Another trade proposal guys PPR Keeper League. So someone is offering me Jordy Nelson and a 5th round 10 Pick for my 4th round 7th pick, I would have to forfeit a second round pick to keep Jordy. Also in this league you can only keep a guy for only 4 years and this would be Jordy's third, good trade or not?

Last edited:
I wouldn't.
Jordy hurt, stays hurt, don't even know if he is starting the season.

Forfeit a second, give away a 4th and 7th? Wouldn't be for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another trade proposal guys PPR Keeper League. So someone is offering me Jordy Nelson and a 5th round 10 Pick for my 4th round 7th pick, I would have to forfeit a second round pick to keep Jordy. Also in this league you can only keep a guy for only 4 years and this would be Jordy's third, good trade or not?
So basically you are giving up a 2nd, 4th, and 7th for Jordy, a 5th, and a 10th round pick?  Thats a horrible trade for you due to giving up the second.  In the second you should be able to get a much better receiver in Dez/Robinson/Marshall/Jeffrey.  

I don't like Jordy to begin with but that is a piss ton.

So basically you are giving up a 2nd, 4th, and 7th for Jordy, a 5th, and a 10th round pick?  Thats a horrible trade for you due to giving up the second.  In the second you should be able to get a much better receiver in Dez/Robinson/Marshall/Jeffrey.  

I don't like Jordy to begin with but that is a piss ton.

No it's my 4th round pick for his 5th Round pick and Jordy and i'll be losing a second to keep Jordy.

No it's my 4th round pick for his 5th Round pick and Jordy and i'll be losing a second to keep Jordy.
Regardless Jordy and a 5th for your 2nd and 4th seems like a bad deal for you.  Do you have any idea of what players will be available (after keepers) in the draft?  If there are literally no decent receivers in the second then it might not be so bad, but if there are decent options out there I definitely wouldnt do it.  

Regardless Jordy and a 5th for your 2nd and 4th seems like a bad deal for you.  Do you have any idea of what players will be available (after keepers) in the draft?  If there are literally no decent receivers in the second then it might not be so bad, but if there are decent options out there I definitely wouldnt do it.  

I get what your saying i've done many mock drafts and Jordy's ADP has been in the second round, there's no way to see until keepers are set. The league is a 3 man keeper and I feel like the owner is trying to get something for Jordy before he has to releases him back until the pool just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom