OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

2nd money league 2nd pick i ended up with AB. Then 2nd round Bell fell to me. Normally hate having 2 players on one team but couldnt resist. Did i goof?

Would you guys start Eagles defense against the Browns this week? I mean what do the Browns have?

My only fear is the Eagles DMT have anything either so that defense may be on the fired a lot. :lol:

Would you guys start Eagles defense against the Browns this week? I mean what do the Browns have?

My only fear is the Eagles DMT have anything either so that defense may be on the fired a lot. :lol:

I've been planning on it but this makes me sketchy. Wentz/Daniel better not turn the ball over.

Would yall drop Bilal Powell in a standard league for either Devontae Booker, DeAndre Washington or Spencer Ware?

Would yall drop Bilal Powell in a standard league for either Devontae Booker, DeAndre Washington or Spencer Ware?

Ware would give you the most help right now from what reports of Charles are saying. If Forte can't stay healthy Powell would put up numbers. The other two could be very good as well later in the season if the guys ahead of them either suck or get hurt.

Ravens cut Justin Forsett :wow:

I guess Terrance West is the guy to own but I'd stay away from that backfield

Last edited:
Had my first auction draft. 12 team league, 0.5ppr. Thoughts? Def different from a normal draft and I'll learn from it next year. Not feeling my team that much, RB's too injury prone and I don't feel great about my WR's. :smh:

QB: Cam, Blake
RB: Jamal Charles, Hyde, Hill, Stewart, Melvin Gordon
WR: Alshon Jeffery, TY, Fitz, John Brown, Josh Gordon
TE: Delanie Walker
K: Gano
DEF: NE

i'd advise picking up kenneth dixon...he'll end up the as the main back and was pegged by many to be a day 2 pick in the draft this year

Hate making transactions in the preseason but I dropped Tevin Coleman so I could add Kenneth Dixon to my IR slot. Instead of waiting for Coleman to clear waivers I added Charles Sims.

Also considering dropping Justin Tucker for Chris Boswell. That Baltimore offense could be anemic :x

Edit: Everyone should download the Sleeperbot app. Sends you breaking news on fantasy-relevant trades, cuts, or injuries as soon as they're tweeted from Schefter, Rapoport, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom