Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul pierce is so washed they didnt even use him much even though blake and paul out and reddick got a bad foot

They need to blow this team up or fire doc rivers

I've been saying this for the longest. Their window has closed.

+

I agree with homie on the last page. How are the rockets not real when they lost 4-1 to greatest regular season team in the history of hoops? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Rockets should def rebuild. To win in this league you need an elite player to build around. Best at his position. Rebuilding to that.
Oh what's that? They have that already. Never mind.

But in before "no one wants to play with him" "doesn't play defense" or whatever. Give me a player that gets 35-6-6 in an elimination game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dudes complaining about $64 playoff tickets at the Moda?

I dont even think you could get nosebleeds at MSG for $64 in a regular season game vs the 76ers. :lol:

Dwight took a 3? :lol: :lol:

Man it's Harden, he might be "good" but I wouldn't want him on my team. Cuban shoulda been talking bout Harden. The league got him thinking he's a superstar and worse thing is now he believes it. Harden is empty stats.

Last edited:
Dudes complaining about $64 playoff tickets at the Moda?

I dont even think you could get nosebleeds at MSG for $64 in a regular season game vs the 76ers. :lol:
Damn B.

With all this influx of money in the NBA idk why tickets are still so expensive. There's 41 games for crying out loud. Haven't gone to a Blazer game in years. Jealous of dude getting lower level seats for a $55 in a WC Semi Final game.

Last edited:
Paul pierce is so washed they didnt even use him much even though blake and paul out and reddick got a bad foot

They need to blow this team up or fire doc rivers

I've been saying this for the longest. Their window has closed.

+

I agree with homie on the last page. How are the rockets not real when they lost 4-1 to greatest regular season team in the history of hoops? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
The Warriors without Steph aren't the greatest anything and the Rockets were outscored by 60 since he exited the series in game 4.

Losing would be fine, not competing at all is despicable.

Wow. What a way to end the game. ******* terrible.
:lol:

Welp, that was not supposed to happen.

That's the series

Series over. Whiteside pulled a Houdini these last 3 games. Bum doesn't deserve max money, you can have him Sacramento.

The hornets legit?

:pimp:
Shout out to youngthundercat youngthundercat , I know he's loving this

Bruh I love it. Fools were so convinced game 1 and 2 the series was over. They were talking sideways to me like I was some blind silly talking Hornets fan. that's why this thread gets me heated but is also comedy at the same damn time.

Wow. What a way to end the game. ******* terrible.

Welp, that was not supposed to happen.

That's the series

Series over. Whiteside pulled a Houdini these last 3 games. Bum doesn't deserve max money, you can have him Sacramento.

The hornets legit?

:pimp:
Shout out to youngthundercat youngthundercat , I know he's loving this

Bruh I love it. Fools were so convinced game 1 and 2 the series was over. They were talking sideways to me like I was some blind silly talking Hornets fan. that's why this thread gets me heated but is also comedy at the same damn time.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gotta give this man his reps and props.

I actually thought this would be the most competitive series of the first round but had Miami taking it.

My mans Clifford made those adjustments and now JJ, Dragic, Deng, or Whiteside can buy a bucket. That up and down style don't always work in the playoffs. Kemba and Lin are too much for them.

If Dwight wanted to come to Charlotte would you even want him on the Hornets? I personally don't think I would. Every team he's been on for the past like 5 years has basically imploded and ended on terrible terms. The Hornets seem to have great chemistry right now and I don't think I'd wanna ruin that for a guy that's only going to get worse physically and that would end up eating a lot of cap space as well.

My mans Clifford made those adjustments and now JJ, Dragic, Deng, or Whiteside can buy a bucket. That up and down style don't always work in the playoffs. Kemba and Lin are too much for them.

If Dwight wanted to come to Charlotte would you even want him on the Hornets? I personally don't think I would. Every team he's been on for the past like 5 years has basically imploded and ended on terrible terms. The Hornets seem to have great chemistry right now and I don't think I'd wanna ruin that for a guy that's only going to get worse physically and that would end up eating a lot of cap space as well.
Hell no. Keep him away. I like Cody and Al. Al is slowing down and I think he will be best coming off the bench just getting buckets. Gotta sign Batum and Lee back. I think Marvin walks and they will let Frank step in full time at the 4 year. Kemba, Batum, MGK, Frank and Cody starting. With Lee, Lin and big Al off the bench, draft smart and we good. F Dwight.

Last edited:
Why do you need to inspire Dwight Howard approaching his last big contract?
Ding ding ding.
Harden's fault they shot 32%, that's including Harden's 52%. Harden is a fault for Terry going 0-7?
This team has no coach. Harden carried this same team to the 2 seed in the west last year but no he's not a leader. Take a step back from the hot takes for a bit.
KG was never a winner. Yall still get on Brons back for nothing, besides you not liking him. It takes a lot form a player to be the only on option on a team. Because without Harden creating, this team would struggle to score 70 points
So basically we het it. You guys don't like Harden. But use your brain here. You want to trade the best 2 guard in the league for 50 cents on the dollar. You never win a trade when you trade the best player in the deal. Period. So I'm putting my faith in Harden than some ping pong balls at the chance of getting a player of Harden's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom