Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ainge will throw max money at KD, Hortford ( :smh: ), Dwight( :smh: ) and whiteside
or probably trade picks for Cousins

they need a Center badly but Dwight isn't the answer.

Last edited:
Didn't Harden carry the Rockets to the 2nd seed in an absolutely stacked Western conference while Dwight missed half the season? He was def the only threat unless teams were game planning for Clint Capela and Corey Brewer.

THEY GIVE OUT RINGS FOR THAT[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nah, it's not his fault.

It's never his fault.

It's "He was on a team with a Beta and a Ninja Turtle! Of course he bounced!" and "Dwert has like a hundred babies with a hundred different females! Of course we went nowhere! Distractions! Upgrade roster!"

Truth is, Har_en has been able to hide behind KD, Russy, and Dwight. IF IT EVER HAPPENS that he has a team that really and truly is HIS team... like Kobe out there hooping with effing B. Cook and Kwame and Smush... if Har_en is ever on a team where he really and truly is UNQUESTIONABLY the only threat to the opponent every night, that team... will be... BUUUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSSS. I mean, abysmal. And then those Har_en fans will blame the terribleness of the team on the anemic roster.

For those fans, it's not him, it never has been him, and it never will be him.

(I've read this book before. 
wink.gif
)
pimp.gif

also harden fans still dont get it that his almost 30 a game means nothing when he plays zero d and gives up more then that nightly. 

harden capers are the worst but its cool . the excuses are funny. 

Last edited:
Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
Not saying he's Kareem out there, but Dwight ranked 9th on HOU in usage rate in the regular season; 7th during playoffs behind Corey Brewer.

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
For comparison, Dwight ranked 2nd in usage rate on the Lakers in '13, 2nd during his 1st season in HOU. Now, 9th. Limited, yes. Ignored too.

Austin Rivers is a funny dude. He decided to put himself down 3-2 to make it more dramatic. I can't be mad at that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom