Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts: "Clipshow goes home, Let me check in the thread"

Immediate after thoughts: "Seaman and Freeze and Dobie and RCK and those guys are nuts, right now, no way stay out"

You crash dummies single handedly ruined the thread for me. Post and move. I find my news elsewhere, my NBA convo elsewhere, you got me, I'm done. In and out. 

I feel the old heads that said to me when I first joined "but we've had these convo's"

Yall shall remain nameless which matters none because everyone knows who you are.

I have no respect for you because you never cared for me any but, you were right. 

Last edited:
DeRozan & Lowry cannot be your top 2 players, Masai.

Hopefully Pierce retires. Thought he'd continue his graceful decline but he fell off a cliff. It's over PP.

Immediate after thoughts: "Seaman and Freeze and Dobie and RCK and those guys are nuts, right now, no way stay out"

You crash dummies single handedly ruined the thread for me. Post and move. I find my news elsewhere, my NBA convo elsewhere, you got me, I'm done. In and out. 

I feel the old heads that said to me when I first joined "but we've had these convo's"

Yall shall remain nameless which matters none because everyone knows who you are.

I have no respect for you because you never cared for me any but, you were right. 
Might be time to move on.  You do have 20k+ posts in 2 years, after all.  You burnt yourself out. 
laugh.gif

Might be time to move on.  You do have 20k+ posts in 2 years, after all.  You burnt yourself out. :lol:

And this is the best post you've made here since I've been around, maybe ever.

Any news on Boost drops or hot hype?
(Wait)
:rofl:
Sorted

Last edited:
frown.gif

#STAY

Might be time to move on.  You do have 20k+ posts in 2 years, after all.  You burnt yourself out. 
laugh.gif
And this is the best post you've made here since I've been around, maybe ever.

Any news on Boost drops or hot hype?
(Wait)
roll.gif

Sorted
Struck a nerve I see. 
laugh.gif

Bye girl.  

Clippers team waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more likeable without cp3 and blake i. The lineup. I respect the heart and effort they gave. I was cheering for them to force game 7. Felt bad when they came up short and austin cried on some college ****.

I also came to the conclusion cp3 and bron should just retire. Those dudes make the game wack. Although if i had to choose id keep cP3 and vote brutus off the island with the quickness

Last edited:
Austin was broken up.
I watched a bit of the Toronto game. I know why they lost word to OKB.
How does Charlotte lose THAT game, though? At home, and Hot, knee Wade is it. Yea top 2 SG

Gonna be very tough for the Hornets to win game 7 in Miami. Lee was 0-2 tonight, Marvin Williams 0-7, useless *** Kaminsky didn't do **** as usual, and Lin was 1-8. Kemba took over but every other play didn't do jack ****.

Any word on when Steph Curry will be back? Tryna buy these Game 4 tickets for the Warriors vs Blazers at the Moda. Only buying if Steph is confirmed to be back by next Saturday.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the club. 

Gonna be very tough for the Hornets to win game 7 in Miami. Lee was 0-2 tonight, Marvin Williams 0-7, useless *** Kaminsky didn't do **** as usual, and Lin was 1-8. Kemba took over but every other play didn't do jack ****.

Any word on when Steph Curry will be back? Tryna buy these Game 4 tickets for the Warriors vs Blazers at the Moda. Only buying if Steph is confirmed to be back by next Saturday.

I swear Marvin might be throwing the series for dough.

He's feeling better but I'm gonna say he's not gonna play until game 5 if it goes that far.

Dame game proper respect to the Clippers.
Sportsmanship at its finest. Poems are coming, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom