Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Structurally (the knee is) sound," Curry said. "So knowing that, if I go out there I’m not going to hurt it any more. But there’s obviously pain thresholds and things that can shut your knee down if you’re not ready to go. So it’s kind of a fine balance….I won’t wait until I’m like, whatever, 100 percent, because obviously there’s a sense of urgency with the playoffs. But I won’t rush it to the point where I’m putting myself in danger."

Last edited:
Frank Kaminski though, he's a Rookie.
End of 1st quarter (DFS stats keep me looking) he had like 3rbs 1blk 1ast and some points (17fantasy pts) but was like -13 on the +/-

He's a Rookie who gets clowned constantly by whoever, its series7 time and he's eating on minimal minutes. I think it's safe to say he will improve his +/- with experience.

"Structurally (the knee is) sound," Curry said. "So knowing that, if I go out there I’m not going to hurt it any more. But there’s obviously pain thresholds and things that can shut your knee down if you’re not ready to go. So it’s kind of a fine balance….I won’t wait until I’m like, whatever, 100 percent, because obviously there’s a sense of urgency with the playoffs. But I won’t rush it to the point where I’m putting myself in danger."

Shots fired at Knee Rose

Shots fired at Knee Rose
nerd.gif

Steph Curry comes back and they sweep Portland. Beat San Antonio in 6. W's win first 2 games against Cavs in final. Steph Curry goes down and is out for series, Cavs win the next 4 and win the championship.

Quote this in June.
I dont want him to get hurt again. He needs to stay out till next year

Fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. How the HELL do you BARELY beat a crippled Clips team. Austin Rivers, let alone the fact he is AUSTIN RIVERS, had basically one eye and he damn near had a triple double. :lol:

Lowry was defeated in his post game presser.
Smart money is on Raptors in 7, odds.
Indy is about to right my Bracket though

Last edited:
Steph Curry comes back and they sweep Portland. Beat San Antonio in 6. W's win first 2 games against Cavs in Finals. Steph Curry goes down and is out for series, Cavs win the next 4 and win the championship.

Quote this in June.

OKC going to take out the spurs though

Thats not a wise decision. He's gotta see the forest past the trees listen to the doctor

Sheesh.
sick.gif

Fell asleep and missed the second half of Heat/Hornets and Clippers/Trail Blazers.

Wade and Kemba went off.

Don't know if the Hornets can pull off another road win. Think Miami takes it.

Tough break for the Clippers with CP3 and Blake going down.

Wonder where Doc the GM goes from here in terms of roster moves. Would be very surprised if CP3 or Blake aren't on the team next season.

Thunder/Spurs tonight.
pimp.gif

His face is split wide open. Damn. What a soldier. Gained my respek. Still don't like him tho. He's got the most punchable face in the nba

Aminu must have razor blades taped to his elbows.
Thats not a wise decision. He's gotta see the forest past the trees listen to the doctor
Yea, I don't see the immediate need to return back before expected time. The team isn't exactly suffering w/o him. He should rest until he's really needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom