Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pat bev coming out the second half with water balloons and ready to throw at steph's foot :smh:

a lot of people blow the "cheering" out of proportion ... 

no one cheers the person being hurt ... ok wait some asholes do but majority of the people do not cheer that xx player gets hurt, imo its more so "hey yes he cant play now this should be easier for us"

as a competitor im always about playing against the best person and beating them but im not gonna complain when a team loses someone and makes my road to a championship easier 

pat bev coming out the second half with water balloons and ready to throw at steph's foot
mean.gif
Steph ain't walking back through them doors b

You should tell him how to handle this newfound change in status since you know all about being and cheering for trash. 

I'm sure he can handle his own battles. Your teams only been relevant for 2 seasons. Stop high cappin like GS has a Lakers or Celtics pedigree.

a lot of people blow the "cheering" out of proportion ... 

no one cheers the person being hurt ... ok wait some asholes do but majority of the people do not cheer that xx player gets hurt, imo its more so "hey yes he cant play now this should be easier for us"

nah g i think its the exact opposite

afterall fan is derived from the word fanatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom