Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"][quote name="DarthSka"]You'll see him around, in other threads.[/quote]So you banned him from this thread? :lol:[/quote]NO RAGRETS

Trolling is easier to deal with than a wannabe pompous know it all who thinks his poop doesn't stink. I don't think anyone likes your e persona Mr. JD. You suck

Im still flabbergasted how a one eyed Rivers almost put ip a triple double. Portland barely beat the Clips the last 2 games, are they that bad? :lol:

Im still flabbergasted how a one eyed Rivers almost put ip a triple double. Portland barely beat the Clips the last 2 games, are they that bad?
laugh.gif
yes they are 

Yeah, like I said, you're still extremely hurt from yesterday for some reason and I'm not even sure why. I was arguing with Mamba and you got all upset about it for some reason.

I'm honestly not upset and I don't even know what your talking about :lol:

If I was I would let you know srs

Yup, a high salt intake and high blood pressure can cause too much calcium to be excreted by the kidneys into the urine, leading to a build up of calcium and therefore kidney stones. They can be very painful and in some cases can lead to kidney disease.. Please be carful while watching playoffs [emoji]128536[/emoji]

What's everyone favorite version of Bron ? I gotta go with 2011 finals version right after him and wade were making fun of dirks cold.

What's everyone favorite version of Bron ? I gotta go with 2011 finals version right after him and wade were making fun of dirks cold.
Favorite to support/watch, or favorite to make fun of? 
laugh.gif
 Judging by your response, I'm guessing favorite to make fun of.

as a fan:
when he first came in the league, I was drinking the Kool-Aid. I remember telling people, "Sure, he can wow people at SVSM, playing against kids. That's all gonna come to a halt against Ben Wallace and Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson and KG and Timmy." Yeeahno. I was wild impressed.

as a critic:

Definitely 2011 Finals. I hate that the Mavs sent my squad packing, but loved seeing them complete the journey against these secretly assembled SuperFriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom