Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too big into beer, I have a case of Dos in my pantry that I've had since Super Bowl Weekend, and I have 3 Miller Lites from Thanksgiving chilling in the fridge. But I like the hard liquor, got some Gentlemen Jack on deck, and will be picking up Courvoisier.

I loved it when Bill Burr came to his show and totally made Colin and the blonde bimbo look dumb
roll.gif
Harbaugh interview was the worst

These playoffs are insane this year. Just when I thought the path was pretty much set for Cavs v Warriors round 2, craziness happens. Not even sure if my Cavs can survive if they keep shooting so ice cold.

I'm not much of a beer guy. Give me a cold heineken and I'll be satisfied.

Nicest beer I ever had was Blue Point toasted lager.
more into getting lit? 
Not really. First my tolerance is weirdly high so it's a struggle for me to really get drunk and I don't want to be drunk anyways. I'm just not much of an alcohol guy.

But when I do drink I'm a wine, champagne, cognac, rum, whiskey kinda guy. Not too picky either. Don't drink enough to be. As long as I like the taste I'll sip it.

I hope the raps win tonight so we can see game 6 lebron. Tired of watching him distribute, he's most fun to watch when he solos

Yea we'll do a meetup if OKC gets that Chip.

No bringing girls though, we need to find some Thots on the stroll. Some dirty girls that we can mistreat sexually and spit in their mouths and never call them again...
pimp.gif
When the "Stormchasers" get turned down by the Thunder players those that gonna be BIWO
Man no doubt. And I'd cut every  one of them except maybe 1.

I'd cut Aisha, Alicia, Anita, April, Chelsea, Jill, Joi, Kelsey, Shayla, (pass on Stacey, probably cut who am I kidding) and Susan.

Prolly cutting Alica and Jill barebax though

i these playoffs have taught us anything its that you can't speak in absolutes about hoops.

Gone are the days where you say 'this can't happen' or 'no way they do this' or 'they won't do it again'

basketball is as unpredictable as kanye. history of behavior means squat these days.

+10000

It's why I think Lebron is gonna win it.

Its just one of those years

I mean... you can insult me... my teams... my state...

But beer?

Man. I dunno.
Comments/attitudes like these, I never knew they existed until this one friend of mine from work, Katie, got like legit offended when we were kicking it at my place and she was looking all over for beer with her late arriving self. I laughed and go, "Beer? Eff no. That shhh is gross."

She like stopped looking, stared me down and goes, "You really need to watch your mouth."

It was me, her, and my dude Bo, and Bo started cracking up because it was at that moment that Bo told Katie that I don't drink, and actually think beer is legit disgusting... and let me know that Katie is baaaasically an alcoholic in training. 
laugh.gif

But yeah, beer smells like foot and sweaty butt, and tastes even worse. I've had crafts, tap, flavored, home brew, canned, bottled. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, and gross.

Last edited:
Make it a michelada fam

My go to. Modelo with some lemon/lime/salt. For the Gangsters, you can throw in some mexican chili powder and a shot of tequila with the beer/lemon/salt (or no chili and just a shot) :smokin

I don't really drink, but a Modelo with lemon/salt is always on point :smokin

Stella is nice also.

Last edited:
i'm not big on beer either. i do dig the smell though. But I'm a dark liquor guy. Whiskey, scotch, bourbon, cognac, brandy. Beer is for frat boys and hockey fans. We grown and we have beards, trimmed to stubble like jim jones. swerve.

Comments/attitudes like these, I never knew they existed until this one friend of mine from work, Katie, got like legit offended when we were kicking it at my place and she was looking all over for beer with her late arriving self. I laughed and go, "Beer? Eff no. That shhh is gross."

She like stopped looking, stared me down and goes, "You really need to watch your mouth."

It was me, her, and my dud Bo, and Bo started cracking up because it was at that moment that Bo told Katie that I don't drink, and actually think beer is legit disgusting... and let me know that Katie is baaaasically an alcoholic in training. :lol:

But yeah, beer smells like foot and sweaty butt, and tastes even worse. I've had crafts, tap, flavored, home brew, canned, bottled. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, and gross.

Same. Tired of people telling me I just haven't had a "real" beer or that it's an acquired taste :lol: . I've had all those crafts, microbrews, etc and it's still gross to me. And after all these years I can say that it is DEFINITELY not an acquired taste.

i these playoffs have taught us anything its that you can't speak in absolutes about hoops.

Gone are the days where you say 'this can't happen' or 'no way they do this' or 'they won't do it again'

basketball is as unpredictable as kanye. history of behavior means squat these days.

+10000

It's why I think Lebron is gonna win it.

Its just one of those years

Please...please don't say that. Unless you're jinxing him :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom