OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Lochte just all types of foul.

Ain't no way he wasn't the mastermind of the whole plot, from finding the "women" to lying about what happened....and then he just up and left :rofl:

Couldn't even tell them dudes let's all leave now. He dead snuck off on his own.

I can imagined this dude leaving in the middle of the night with his belongings. not giving a damm about his buddies :lol:

heard she changing her sport from diving to pole vaulting next Olympics 
grin.gif
mean.gif

Man The Right Time with Bomani Jones has been reall good the past couple days dude has been on this Ryan Lochte story
roll.gif

When he said Ryan would have been pistol whipped if it went down like he claimed it did the first time 
roll.gif

This cat from the USA who is doing the shot put sounded like the t-rex from jurrasic park when he was screaming after his throw.

Forgot to give props to D'Agostino. She finished the last 4 1/2 laps of her race with 2 torn ligaments in her knee. Tough as hell with a lot of heart.

Even if she doesn't win a medal, Dalilah Muhammad has won my heart.

My goodness what a beautiful woman.

Last edited:
In one of the earlier races that female runner who people aren't even sure is a female won her heat easily. You look at her body type compared to all the other females in the event and she sticks out.

Back
Top Bottom