OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

It was raining. And there have been too many false starts lately 
laugh.gif

Usain GOAT. Greatness personified 
pimp.gif

You can tell his recovery time is getting worse these Olympics. But he still won with ease
sick.gif
. But yeah, no way he comes back in 2020. 

ESPN Stats & InfoVerified account ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 1m1 minute ago
Usain Bolt: 29-years-old, is oldest Olympic gold medalist in Men’s 200m #JAM

:x

Thought Michael Johnson was the oldest?

I think Jamaica win the relay tomorrow so thats 9 gold's. If i'm Bolt I come back in 2020 just for the 200m to get gold and  have the record of most golds in track and field.

Bolt dusted those dudes so easy I was more excited to watch finish for the bronze..that was close af

Merritt didn't even make podium after such a good season :smh:

Yeah I don't see anyone going under 19.19 any time soon it seems. Like Michael Johnson said, whoever is going to break it probably isn't even born yet :lol: :smh:

I nearly forget that De Grasse is still a rookie

His 200m semifinal run is much faster than his 200m final

Happy that he took the silver tho

Bolt is one of those rare times when 1 in 100 million genetics meets a crazy work ethic and the perfect mental makeup.

These announcers on the online stream keep saying bolt is the most famous athlete on the planet. What do you guys think? I feel like Cristiano Ronaldo has to be #1. They said though that the list is Pele, Bolt, and Ali (I don't know why they are including ali since he has passed away though). They say that bolt is the most recognizable and most famous. Thoughts?

Ronaldo or Messi are the most popular athletes easily, soccer is more global than T&F even in the Olympics.

Just beautiful, beautiful...

GOAT
Eh it was ok 
laugh.gif

These announcers on the online stream keep saying bolt is the most famous athlete on the planet. What do you guys think? I feel like Cristiano Ronaldo has to be #1. They said though that the list is Pele, Bolt, and Ali (I don't know why they are including ali since he has passed away though). They say that bolt is the most recognizable and most famous. Thoughts?
Eh I can see it. Bolt has the most fitting name in history and I think that helps a bit.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom