Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

They give him a promise...

Didn't like him as a college player, hopefully he improved big time and the scouts see things in him that none of us do. I believe in players coached by Cal though.

I think in that tweet they are saying Frank was trash last year because hes younger than the whole draft class of this year... but im glad they are not trading up... theres really no need... the 9th pick should be good enough werd to donavan mitchell who went later than 9th last year... and taking on parsons contract would be a bad idea

Can’t wait to be disappointed like usual on this night.

They completely mishandled Frank.

We better stay the **** away from Chandler Parsons.

Wouldn’t be mad if we got rid of Porzingis tonight.

Y’all still want that diva? Im good. Aways hurt and acts like an entitled *****. Wish we traded him last year when his value was real high. I’m not saying trade him just to get rid of him but if there’s a good offer......SEEEE YAAAAAAA

Mikal was my guy but i just watched the knox interview on hot 97 and he won me over.

Only people i will be upset about are sexton, and young. They might be great players down the line but we need a wing that is capable of at least standing in front of lebron, pg, kd etc. timmy isnt strong enough to play against these guys.

No Sexton and I'm iffy on Miles

I'm cool with Mikal, Knox, or if Young drops I take him.

I'm still salty that we couldn't have properly tanked and be in the mix for Doncic.

Wait so we just lost all interest in Mikal??

Hearing the Bulls are set on Carter Jr.

Small chance Porter falls to us if the Cavs pass

Wait so we just lost all interest in Mikal??

Hearing the Bulls are set on Carter Jr.

Small chance Porter falls to us if the Cavs pass

I don't think it is "losing interest," it is more like the organization has accepted the fact that the Bulls or any team above us is planning to pick Mikal.........and they're just moving on from the fact.

That OR Kevin Knox really did something incredible in the team workouts that made everyone believe he has superstar potential.

I don't think it is "losing interest," it is more like the organization has accepted the fact that the Bulls or any team above us is planning to pick Mikal.........and they're just moving on from the fact.
Naaaahhhhh I don’t think there’s any chance Mikal goes before 9 honestly

If we pass he’s likely to go right after to the Sixers

Back
Top Bottom