Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mayweather was clearly carrying him. If Mayweather fought Maidana(even in the shape he is right now) like this, Mayweather would be laying flat on the canvas.

If all you're paying for is entertainment then I guess you got your money's worth. But $99.95 for something we all knew the outcome to? Nope, couldn't justify it.

Floyd did not look great and McGregor looked a little better than Carlos Baldomir did

If all you're paying for is entertainment then I guess you got your money's worth. But $99.95 for something we all knew the outcome to? Nope, couldn't justify it.

Floyd did not look great and McGregor looked a little better than Carlos Baldomir did

I haven't *paid* for a fight since '99 or 2000, but that was a helluva lot better fight than Floyd-Manny. I will happily pay for GGG-Canelo next month, tho. Was gonna try to go out for the fight but decided not to. I figure putting $75 or whatever into their (and Oscar's, I suppose) pockets is the fair thing for my dream fight of the last 3 yrs.

I'll gladly fork over the money next month because I don't know what the outcome will be and because I've followed these guys for years now and their styles (on paper) are going to make a great fight.

Wow Nathan Cleverly retired last night after Badou Jack fight at the age of 30

They need to get this Badou Jack vs Adonis Stevenson deal done

Last edited:

tenor.gif

175 has killers but they don't fight each other. Except Ward and Kovalev. After the 168 tournament , Callum Smith will probably move up. He is huge for 168.

thats why i'm hoping Adonis actually takes the fight against Jack the ripper since he doesn't seem to want to fight Alvarez or Gvodzyk or beterbiev

175 has killers but they don't fight each other. Except Ward and Kovalev. After the 168 tournament , Callum Smith will probably move up. He is huge for 168.

Back
Top Bottom