Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fight was ended too early, but I can understand it. Two KO's in the round was most likely gonna get Johnson the W and Klitschko was fatigue.

Last edited:
Fight was ended too early, but I can understand it. Two KO's in the round was most likely gonna get Johnson the W and Klitschko was fatigue.
For a second I thought the same too and that it was a little early but I always give the ref the benefit of the doubt. I would imagine it's different when you are in there next to the fighters and as close as you can get to feeling the punches, and really seeing what they are doing to the other fighter. 

Last edited:
Joshua was beating the **** out of him at the end, and that was after two knockdowns in the same round, perfectly fine stoppage.

Only thing left for him to do was completely flatline the guy and it woulda been a matter of time at that point, Wlad was done. No need to get the guy hurt any worse, especially with a dude that hits like Joshua

I agree. Wlad was dropped twice in that round and he stopped protecting himself.I agree with the stoppage.

Crazy to think that with all the great fights we've had this year this one will easily do 500+ and that is with the fight being aired for free on TV in Mexico

What are the odds ward comes down for canelita or jcc. Especially JCC if he wins. Ward should've been trying to fight Latin guys not Europeans lol

We live in a different era now with the rampant and easily accessible avenues for piracy.

I don't think this does more than Canelita-Cotton did.

Last edited:
Crazy to think that with all the great fights we've had this year this one will easily do 500+ and that is with the fight being aired for free on TV in Mexico

What are the odds ward comes down for canelita or jcc. Especially JCC if he wins. Ward should've been trying to fight Latin guys not Europeans lol
No way Ward comes down enough to fight Canelo. Only way he fights JCC jr is at 168 and the only fight I could even think about him doing that for is GGG. Hunter said recently that Ward could come to 168 if GGG moves up but Ward later said he doesn't know what Hunter was talking about and that he couldn't make 168. 

GGG or Canelita dont want it with Ward. THEY BOTH would get mashed. The Krusher is going to get schooled come June..

Back
Top Bottom