Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AJ vs Wlad did over 1.5 mil ppv buys according to Eddie Hearn, hasn't said how much over yet

Andre-Ward4.jpg

Kat's really don't see that krusher is low key shook. He didn't do all this talking building up to the last fight. Ward is exactly the same

I don't think Krusher will come in with any kind of gameplan. I just hope he trains harder this fight

Last edited:
Kat's really don't see that krusher is low key shook. He didn't do all this talking building up to the last fight. Ward is exactly the same

I don't think Krusher will come in with any kind of gameplan. I just hope he trains harder this fight
That can be easily spinned the other way tho, and he's talking **** now because he doesn't have the same respect for Ward's ability after a fight with him. 

Especially since he's normally a guy who talks **** anyways. 

We're really not going to know until the fight one way or another. 

If Canelo wins Saturday how many of you think the fight with GGG is really going to happen this September? 

Dang that low huh?  I'm really tired of this fight being dragged out by Canelo's side and also GGGs side being quiet about it. They need to ream Canelo in the press if it doesn't happen. 
GGG will be a old man soon, and hasn't looked the best in his last 2 fights 

Back
Top Bottom