OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUNNA : You only post in the college basketball thread after Zona gets a win . Don't be like that homie , you got a lot of knowledge

Man it may have been more recent but the last time I can remember Tennessee having some real expectations was maybe 2008? 2006?

Man when they had that black QB who was a scrambler I thought they were gonna flourish smh

Used them all the time in NCAA

Last edited:
They're always the preseason champs you know this.

Don't like tOSU at 5
pot calling the kettle black 
laugh.gif

1 Alabama 14-1
2 Clemson 14-1
3 Oklahoma 11-2
4 Florida State 10-3
5 Ohio State 12-1
6 Louisiana State 9-3
7 Stanford 12-2
8 Michigan 10-3
9 Notre Dame 10-3
10 Tennessee 9-4
11 Michigan State 12-2
12 Mississippi 10-3
13 Houston 13-1
14 Texas Christian 11-2
15 Iowa 12-2
16 Georgia 10-3
17 Southern California 8-6
18 Washington 7-6
19 Oklahoma State 10-3
20 North Carolina 11-3
21 Baylor 10-3
22 Oregon 9-4
23 Louisville 8-5
24 UCLA 8-5
25 Florida 10-4

So this is what we got in Week 1

#16 Georgia vs. #20 UNC

#3 Oklahoma vs. #13 Houston

#1 Alabama vs. #17 USC

#4 Florida State vs. #12 Ole Miss

Plus Texas vs. Notre Dame and LSU plays Wisconsin at Lambaeu Field

What a start

Watching last chance U. John Franklin is so god damn cocky. Bruh needs to take a chill pill on himself.

Daylon Charlot transferring to KU. 
eek.gif

...well, everyone said Beaty's best skill was recruiting.

Can any Bama/SEC/recruiting guys give me more info on him?

Watching last chance U. John Franklin is so god damn cocky. Bruh needs to take a chill pill on himself.
He was awful cocky. Interested to see how he does at Auburn, he runs well. Passing not impressive.
He got quiet pretty quick when Buddy jumped his butt for that overthrow.

Hope DJ Law made it in to UAB. Ollie has some talent, work ethic and grades were better he would be a Power 5 kid.

He was awful cocky. Interested to see how he does at Auburn, he runs well. Passing not impressive.
He got quiet pretty quick when Buddy jumped his butt for that overthrow.

Hope DJ Law made it in to UAB. Ollie has some talent, work ethic and grades were better he would be a Power 5 kid.
He definitely was. His one game when he scored the 6 TDs only 1 was passing. Some.of those.kids just don't have up in there head. Ollie and law have talent just make very dumb decisions. When he was writing that essay they had to google things to do before you die. Why do you need to even Google that?

Oh and ms.wagner is definitely letting some of them smash. :lol:

Last edited:
He definitely was. His one game when he scored the 6 TDs only 1 was passing. Some.of those.kids just don't have up in there head. Ollie and law have talent just make very dumb decisions. When he was writing that essay they had to google things to do before you die. Why do you need to even Google that?

Oh and ms.wagner is definitely letting some of them smash. :lol:

Yeah i was rolling when they googled that.
Figured Coach Trickett may be smashing Ms. Wagner.

Coach Wood the OC seemed like a good coach, cared about the kids. They played better the 2 games he was HC.
Wish they had recorded this while Swag Kelly was there, cant imagine the shenanigins he had in Scooba.

Coach Wood the OC seemed like a good coach, cared about the kids. They played better the 2 games he was HC.
Wish they had recorded this while Swag Kelly was there, cant imagine the shenanigins he had in Scooba.

Them boys were definitely slaying Ms. Wagner. She wishes Trickett tried to smash. She isn't anything special

I thought Coach Wood looked like a phony. Cameras were there and he tried to act like he was supposed to act thinking someone would see this and offer him a job.

F Coach Stevens. That dude said some things and I'm surprised he isn't fired. He's not more than a JC coach for life.

Damn Kelly must have been a fool there. That would have been great on film.

I can;t imagine living in a small town like that.

So disappointing seeing young men squander real opportunities. If only the majority of young people can go to the future and look at themselves when they were young just to correct mistakes in their life.

Show gets 4 out of 5 stars from me.

Theme song gets me every time. Reminds me of Friday Nights in high school

Last edited:

Them boys were definitely slaying Ms. Wagner. She wishes Trickett tried to smash. She isn't anything special

I thought Coach Wood looked like a phony. Cameras were there and he tried to act like he was supposed to act thinking someone would see this and offer him a job.

F Coach Stevens. That dude said some things and I'm surprised he isn't fired. He's not more than a JC coach for life.

Damn Kelly must have been a fool there. That would have been great on film.

I can;t imagine living in a small town like that.

So disappointing seeing young men squander real opportunities. If only the majority of young people can go to the future and look at themselves when they were young just to correct mistakes in their life.

Show gets 4 out of 5 stars from me.

Theme song gets me every time. Reminds me of Friday Nights in high school
Show was great. Hope Ollie balls out on the FCS level. 

Wagner definitely gave off the vibe of being ran through. 
laugh.gif

Predict your team's win/loss record by game:

9/3 Vs. Alabama (@ Cowboys stadium so secret road game) - L
9/10 Vs. Utah State - W
9/17 @ Stanford - L
9/23 @ Utah - W
10/1 vs. Arizona State - W
10/8 vs. Colorado - W
10/15 @ Arizona - W
10/27 vs. California - W
11/5 vs. Oregon - W
11/12 @ Washington - W
11/19 @ UCLA - W
11/26 vs. Notre Dame - L

Final record of 9-3 (could definitely see it being 8-4 with the annual let down game or, less likely, 10-2.)

Feel free to add final scores if you want.

Back
Top Bottom