OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lyin' Nako still trying to paint me as a Trump supporter.

Probably posted my "rumor" on some sc message board.

Think UGA wins the East. Don't believe in Florida at all offensively.
We haven't believed in them offensively for years though
laugh.gif
UF's not nearly as talented on D this season tho, and Collins is gone. 

I'm going to be rooting for UK or South Carolina to win the division this season 
laugh.gif

Better than UF's right now

UTk is TBD.

*edit I understand why that could have been misleading now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not yet, but I wasn't crazy impressed with Eason last year. The talent is evident and his OL didn't do him any favors but eh.

Your talking about guarantano right?

Last edited:

Yeah, although admittedly I don't know I've ever seen him play.
It's Jarrett not Jake*.  I thought you might have been talking about the Fromm kid UGA picked up this class for a minute. 

During a morning radio interview with 104.5 ESPN Baton Rouge, Harris was asked twice about his potential graduate transfer destinations. The first time he was asked the question, Harris declined to identify any of the schools he has been in contact with. Harris was asked again later in the interview, but this time, he was asked if he’d spoken to any SEC teams involving a transfer.

“Yeah, I’ve talked to a couple schools in the SEC, about different opportunities,” Harris said on the air. “Obviously, these are bridge situations where you are going in because they don’t have a quarterback that is necessarily ready to play. They may be in a situation where they just lost a senior, and they got two freshmen that are not necessarily ready to play or could be a situation where they don’t feel they have a quarterback on the roster. But I have talked to a couple SEC schools.”

Without mentioning any schools specifically, speculation is sure to begin on which schools Harris was referring. For what it’s worth, his two examples sure sound like the current situations at Florida and Texas A&M.
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ls...harris-wont-rule-transfer-another-sec-school/

Last edited:
Not yet, but I wasn't crazy impressed with Eason last year. The talent is evident and his OL didn't do him any favors but eh.

Your talking about guarantano right?

The hope is JG wins the QB battle bc Butch Jones doesn't know how to change/adjust attack for personnel but Dormady can slang it and would probably be better served at a place where he was just drop back less run/pass game

Last edited:
Eason is the best because he's the only one that has done anything lol

I'm expecting a jump from him this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom