Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Shout out to our European scouts for finding a future superstar & 2 solid rotation pieces.

Willy is our 2nd best big & he's making less than $1.5M through the 2020 season. Kuz is making around $3M through the 2019 season.

the spacing was horrible in the 1st half with Noah getting PT.
KP @ the 5 is undefeated.
we basically got Noah to lure in Lee :lol:
oh well.

Rose basketball IQ beyond horrible.
jump passes & this spacing.
Rose caused the double team instead of going to the corner.
luckily Melo hit

Melo the only reason we won.
we'll either get washed tmrw bc Melo tired or KP / Rose have a big game.

& KP gotta stop getting those cheap fouls early. dudes gotta realize he's tall as hell and everything he does with his hands the refs notice

I don't even know who this dude is.

Is he a Knick fan? Is he from ny? Is he on the list? :nerd:

Just steady Melo hating this season.

Been a Knicks fan since the mid 80s, from NY and that's how I know you're a cornball when you said "Is he on the list" so you have to be on a list to be a Knicks fan? And the only problem I had with you is that you're a Melo fan first, Knicks fan second.

I dont think its that they never meshed i think its more that amaré was never really that good

giphy.gif

Amar'e couldn't space the floor like Kristaps can

And he couldn't do anything but get the ball in his sweet spots and go to work.

KP can create off the dribble from anywhere or score from long range. Him and Melo compliment each other great, especially off the PnR.

all KP has to do is keep his arms up and thats it... dude is like 7'3 and doesnt have to jump to block shots... nobody will shoot over him

Last edited:
Is there any way we sign another max player in the offseason?

CP3 perhaps?

Not really hip to our cap situation rn.

Interesting....CP3 would be the perfect complement to Melo x KP.

And maybe KP's young running partners are already on our roster :nerd:

Last edited:
I honestly like Rose and don't want to see him go unless it's for CP3... and for no more than 16 mill per / 4 years.

Last edited:
^^^ this

I think this win feels SO good because we had to fight off the refs, Jesus Christ it was looking UGLY.

man if we didnt jump on noah as the first move for free agency we coulda, shoulda had dwade only if he committed earlier to free agency... and then sign cp3 this summer.... but whatever thats all history... if rose pans out then we keep him but if we have the choice im still taking cp3 9/10

Noah needs to bring that hustle off the bench. Son got pulled in the third and never put back in for a reason. Low key hoping for a lockout just to get another amnesty out of it to axe him when the time comes.

It's weird because dude is active and looks to move the ball. And was a hell of a passing big. But son just causes so many plays to go nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom