Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Shout out Melo though. Dude came in with the opposite of a thanksgiving hangover and did everything tonight. Funny too cuz Clyde was telling us in the beginning to chill with that this isn't Melo's team anymore stuff.

The biggest problem with Noah is that his offense is completely gone. He was never a great scorer but he used to be able to score the ball well enough that the defense would respect him.

Now he's being blatantly disrespected. Whoever is guarding him is basically a roamer on defense. He also knows that Noah looks to pass the ball first, shoot second so not only is he blatantly giving Noah space to shoot, he'll also play Noah's passing lanes.

I don't want Noah setting screens for Rose no more cuz I know Noah's man will just double Rose :lol:

Noah needs to do some soul searching to find some of that offense back, otherwise he shouldn't step on that court unless someone is hurt

source.gif

We Men
Bromance

Man. Looking at the highlights, there may have been some wrist contact on that Rose block. Lucky that the refs didn't call a foul lol

But for real though, Melo may not give 100% effort on every play, he's still a top 5 SCORER in the league. Oh, we're above .500 fellas.

Damn, idk if it's cuz the Knicks are doing well or if it's the thunder, but Monday's game looks more expensive than normal lol

Last edited:
another exciting win for the knicks

Melo balled out after hearing some boos the previous game

great team win

clutch play by melo kp and rose

I love the effort Rose is showing against two high scoring PG's. Lillard and Kemba have both been neutralized back to back. He definitely had something to do with it.

Melo and KP feed off each other so well.

"There are some numbers that support this theory as well: Through 15 games, Porzingis is shooting 4.5 percent higher when he shares the court with Anthony. His 3-point splits are dramatic.

He’s 26-for-56 (46.4 percent) from beyond the arc when sharing the floor with Anthony and 8-for-29 (27.6 percent) when he’s on the court without him.

In general, the balance between Anthony, Porzingis and Rose has worked well in the past three games. The Knicks have beaten three teams (Portland, Atlanta, Charlotte) that entered the week with a combined record of 23-10. And Rose, Anthony and Porzingis have all played prominent roles."

Well it makes nothing but sense. Of Melo is the first option or even holds the ball for longer than 3 seconds he draws all the attention, late in the game it's double teams. That leaves KP free to cut to the basket, lose his man, knock down an uncontested 3, catch an alley, create off a pass, etc.

There'll be none of those Amar'e execuses and claims of they can't work well together at the same time. He just needs to be ready and keep gaining experience when it comes to those offensive opportinities and then teams will be forced to go man to man.

That's where Rose comes in to really flourish as well.

That was an excellent win! You can't compare other players Melo has played with to KP, KP is an effin unicorn. As far as Noah is concerned he's proving those against his contract right. People who convinced themselves he wasn't washed are disappointed...(edit signing to contract. He's a decent signing but we paid to much)

Last edited:
So what you're really saying is you don't want CP3 and want Rose :lol:

I definitely want CP3 give his *** the max and pray he takes it but if he doesn't I don't want anyone else outside of Rose. Maybe Jrue but I don't see how the Pelicans let him go

"It went great, had a great time, chilled, food was great," Rose said before Friday's game against Charlotte. "I was just joking the other day. I brought like five or six bottles of wine, and that was about it. More for his wife (La La) than anything or anybody. I look out for the women, man. That's my job."

LOL

"It went great, had a great time, chilled, food was great," Rose said before Friday's game against Charlotte. "I was just joking the other day. I brought like five or six bottles of wine, and that was about it. More for his wife (La La) than anything or anybody. I look out for the women, man. That's my job."

LOL

That's what men do.

LOL
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom