Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Cylde is repping us tomorrow

#10 pick w/ a tacky suit confirmed
pimp.gif
Fixed

Good look for Phoenix and Miami having Booker and Mourning represent their teams respectively. I think Dolan and Phil should have had either Charles Oakley or Anthony Mason's son represent the #tape.

Last edited:
I hate Phil Jackson.

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/phils-comments-are-hurting-melos-trade-value/230365950

Knicks president Phil Jackson's comments about Carmelo Anthony are hurting Anthony's trade value, several league executives told Fred Kerber of the NY Post.

Jackson criticized Anthony's style of play during the season, said last month he would be "better off elsewhere," and reiterated last week that the team wants to move on from Anthony.

"Phil made a statement basically that Carmelo's a losing type of player," an Eastern Conference executive told the Post. "Well, if he's a loser for the Knicks, he's going to be a winner someplace else? That obviously didn't help."

Another executive said Anthony's trade value has been impacted "tremendously," since Jackson has made it known that the team wants to get rid of him.

Who wants to switch teams with me? We should take a poll to see who each of us would pick, if we were to cut the chord.

Back
Top Bottom