Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody gonna can guard GS much less a high pnr with Curry and Durant.

However, Cousins exploits the one weakness GS has................................
Yea once they got KD they locked in the GOAT smallball lineup.

No chance at beating them trying to go small.

I just don't know if Bron/Love/Cousins is that frontline trio you want.

The goal is to force them to keep Zaza & Javale out there more often than they want to.

Problem is, you'd have to go at Draymond 1on1 quite often. You'd almost certainly get diminishing returns after a certain point.

The other matchup is Love-Durant, which is much more favorable, but they haven't shown any willingness to consistently post him up.

So, idk. I'd probably hold on to the brooklyn pick.

Since we face the champs 4 times this season..the nba already knows what that first rd REMATCH from 15 is lookin like yadig

Bron and Cousins would be trouble, I would build around those two and reconstruct the team

Cousins being an emotional lesbian would make that hella' risky tho

In a series. You don't. The end. Only chance you have to even make it competitive though is to have multiple defenders on the perimeter that can switch and be able to get stops and pray they have a cold shooting night.
So you dont know. Who on warriors can guard cousins in the post?

Paul George was the player that they needed. They don't need a big man that's going to cry when he doesn't get enough touches and not play a lick of defense.

Zaza and javale would get bullied by cousins.

And the Dubs would put him in every pick and roll on the other end forcing him to switch onto Steph or KD and he'd do what he does almost as well as scoring, fouling and/or getting winded and be out of the game. Boogie does absolutely nothing to alleviate some of the pressure of Bron having to guard KD either.

I hope it does happen so the Cavs can get washed anyways and everyone who thinks otherwise can watch it happen.

Paul George was the player that they needed. They don't need a big man that's going to cry when he doesn't get enough touches and not play a lick of defense.

Stringer Bell would have worked as well for them.

I see the value in havin a good wing defender but giving up a piece in a dominate frontcourt aint worth it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom