Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Gordon haywards will never win rings. And that's facts
black-kid-staring-gif_zps4407edcb.gif~c200

I can't really blame Gordon.

I'm sure he planned on telling his mates and making those calls, before they all found out in the Tribune or ESPN.

After seeing how the KD announcement/release was received and treated, he would never repeat that.......yet it broke in a similar fashion, with mates finding out at the same time the World does.

He is probably embarrassed is all, and he might just be mad enough to say you know what, F word yall for leaking that, I changed my mind, UTAH it is.
kd isn't coming back man. Let it go
Shouldn't you be somewhere admiring men....
Go play outside and leave me alone.
Is the mans body not something that we can marvel at without being called a gay slur? Bron has the body of a Greek god
I said nor implied a slur, especially a gay slur.

I said the equivalent of "shouldn't you be doing something else"

If you think that I slurred you, maybe it's you who feels it is wrong, yes?

Last edited:

I can't really blame Gordon.

I'm sure he planned on telling his mates and making those calls, before they all found out in the Tribune or ESPN.

After seeing how the KD announcement/release was received and treated, he would never repeat that.......yet it broke in a similar fashion, with mates finding out at the same time the World does.

He is probably embarrassed is all, and he might just be mad enough to say you know what, F word yall for leaking that, I changed my mind, UTAH it is.
kd isn't coming back man. Let it go
Shouldn't you be somewhere admiring men....

Go play outside and leave me alone.
Is the mans body not something that we can marvel at without being called a gay slur? Bron has the body of a Greek god
I said nor implied a slur, especially a gay slur.
I said the equivalent of "shouldn't you be doing something else"
If you think that I slurred you, maybe it's you who feels it is wrong, yes?
Yes

Part of me thinks we should go into tank mode. Being a 5 or 6 seed in the East isn't going to get us anywhere.

KD is def #2 if not #1 at this point. Steph is #3. Leonard and Harden follow with Giannis flirting but needs to prove it again for this season

White Gordon Hayward is better than the black version of him and Jimmy Butler

22/6/4 on 48/40/90 on one of the slowest paced teams in the NBA....while playing elite defense and leading a team to 50 wins and a playoff series win in the west.

:lol: at using an 11 game sample

Stop cooking the books

Last edited:
Is Mudiay playing in the summer league?

He's not on the roster. Very, very few guys going into their third year play in Summer League. In fact, I can't really think of any in recent memory. Jimmy Butler was on the Bulls' roster after his second season, but he didn't play.

KD better than bron is laughable
Not really.

KD has been regarded as at worst the 2nd best player for the last few years.

I'd still give the slight edge to Bron but after KD's performance in the Finals I wouldn't be mad at anyone who shared that view.

Big facts:

Paul George this season: 24/7/3 on 46/39/90

Gordon Hayward this season:
22/5/4 on 47/40/85

Only one is an elite defender and it ain't Gordon.

Don't let these clowns deceive y'all.

Big facts:

Paul George this season: 24/7/3 on 46/39/90

Gordon Hayward this season:
22/5/4 on 47/40/85

Only one is an elite defender and it ain't Gordon.

Don't let these clowns deceive y'all.

thing is if Hayward said he wanted to played for the Lakers you'd be calling him a franchise player

and I think PG is better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom