Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Rose now on nationally televised games, ya'll will see just how trash of a "point guard" he is.

The amount of times he's gonna look off a wide open Love or Lebron is gonna be beyond laughable.
He's not going to be playing "point guard".

Doesnt matter. Once he has the ball in his hand, kodak black's tunnel vision should start playing in the arena.

DFibgz3WsAAQxOJ.jpg

idk if having him brick 3s in the corner is the right alternative
He definitely won't be running the offense if Bron is on the court. If Rose is playing backup PG though, which is the most likely scenario, he should be able to be very effective playing his own game when Bron isn't on the court.

Lol he wasn't even the best 2 for sum of those years
You out your rabbit *** mind lol Tmac or whoever wasn't better than Kobe after 04.

06-10....Kobe had that thang.....

I'm part of the "F Kobe" tribe.....but that clown had the title as best player in the game for that stretch. 2 Titles, 2 FMVPS, Scoring titles, 81, Leauge MVP in a 4-5 year stretch.
minus 2 years and you added one year. Basically the same time period.

I wouldn't necessarily say Kobe was definitively the best player in the league at any point in his career, but he was in the top three for the better part of seven or eight years (2003-2010).

Don't really think there was a time from the 05-06 season on in which Kobe was definitively better than LeBron.
Because he wasn't. He was perpetually second or third which isn't some sort of indictment on him.

I wouldn't necessarily say Kobe was definitively the best player in the league at any point in his career, but he was in the top three for the better part of seven or eight years (2003-2010).
I think that's completely fair. Don't really see how that could be debated.

bron such a poser. dude the fakest of tough guys.

so now you gonna beat somebody *** because they dont like you and wanna play with you no mo....yea I see now exactly why Drew leaving this circus. Nothing worse than a clown in his feelings.

leclown-james-copy.jpg

Don't think Kyrie gets traded, sounds like some nonsense offseason drama.

Rose is a good pickup for Cleveland though. Does a lot of the same thing Kyrie does outside of shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom