Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true Lebron is outta Cleveland why would he wanna fight?

Also I think Kyrie would put hands on bron bron

I'm taking Lebron in this one. He's too big. And he;s angry. Kyrie ain't angry.

But i bet everything thinks opposite because LBJ is corny and his hairline is terrible, right NT? (this was no show to you, by the way).

Kyrie is a volume shooter with handles that doesn't play defense. He's expendable.

freeze Lebron rants be funny as hell

QbadP.png

He's the Kobe Bean Bryant of hating on Bron :pimp:

Kyrie has no legit reason to leave Cleveland other than not wanting to be in Lebron's shadow anymore. Son hates Lebron's greatness because he isn't Lebron. What happens when Cryrie/Glassrie goes to another team with an alpha male who is the leader of the team? Is Cryrie gonna hate on that player too and want to be the man, when his skill set and history in the league shows that he's an elite #2 at best? Cryrie/Glassrie's ego> Cryrie/Glassrie's skill set

Wouldn't a team have to trade their"Alpha" to get Kyrie though?....

With Rose now on nationally televised games, ya'll will see just how trash of a "point guard" he is.

The amount of times he's gonna look off a wide open Love or Lebron is gonna be beyond laughable.

lol like the trash team of a Knicks, running a trash system, with a trash coach that was scared of an old grown trash, known as New York trash?

Rose will be fine. Bron gonna give rose his hyperbolic time chamber and PED.

Lebron is such an Alpha that he makes other so-called Aplhas feel insecure around him. Kyrie fells less of a man around the King. Kyrie wants to be Lebron but knows he'll never be greater than Lebron so he despises him on the low. Best thing is that he exposed himself so the King isn't playing with chinks in his armor and snakes in the grass ready to attack the throne. The King gonna be ok...
insert Jack Nicholson nod.gif

bron such a poser. dude the fakest of tough guys.

so now you gonna beat somebody *** because they dont like you and wanna play with you no mo....yea I see now exactly why Drew leaving this circus. Nothing worse than a clown in his feelings.

leclown-james-copy.jpg

So you're mad at lebron for Stephen A smiths opinion? :lol:

Bron is gonna sign a max deal and either stay in Cleveland or sign elsewhere through a sign and trade. Too much money out there for Lebron not to get some of it.

He's actually right. That was reported one concern of Kyrie. LeBron's preferential treatment by the FO.
I saw those reports. Thats ridiculous. Someone in his camp probably mentioned this but come on, really? Thats one of the top 10 reasons he wants out?

Media Take Out would have passed on this garbage

Guys on NBATV threw out Kyrie for Kemba and Batum. Not the haul Cleveland is likely looking for, but not bad imo if the goal is to keep contending.

Wouldn't a team have to trade their"Alpha" to get Kyrie though?....
Not necessarily if future draft picks are included. I don't think the Cavs will get an Alpha for Kyrie. They'll a couple good players and draft picks if they're lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom