Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys on NBATV threw out Kyrie for Kemba and Batum. Not the haul Cleveland is likely looking for, but not bad imo if the goal is to keep contending.
Would need to be something like Kyrie/Shump for Kemba/Batum....This would honestly make Cleveland a much better team than they were last year.

you're kitten right? It's a wrap g

Any other player they could get in a trade would be worse than Kyrie, including Melo.

Unless Kyrie wants to leave Cleveland altogether, he'll be the franchise player once LeBron retires.

Lebron is such an Alpha that he makes other so-called Aplhas feel insecure around him. Kyrie fells less of a man around the King. Kyrie wants to be Lebron but knows he'll never be greater than Lebron so he despises him on the low. Best thing is that he exposed himself so the King isn't playing with chinks in his armor and snakes in the grass ready to attack the throne. The King gonna be ok...

Kyrie has no legit reason to leave Cleveland other than not wanting to be in Lebron's shadow anymore. Son hates Lebron's greatness because he isn't Lebron. What happens when Cryrie/Glassrie goes to another team with an alpha male who is the leader of the team? Is Cryrie gonna hate on that player too and want to be the man, when his skill set and history in the league shows that he's an elite #2 at best? Cryrie/Glassrie's ego> Cryrie/Glassrie's skill set

:rofl:

What makes anyone think that Charlotte would trade Kemba/Batum for Kyrie.

Of course that makes Cleveland better.
Might as well throw in Frank-tank and anyone else Clevkend wants. Marvin Willy, yea take him too.
Y'all want Dwight in on this trade too for Kyrie, cool take him.
Anything else?
Nothing?
Cool...:.

I think Cavs might be on GSW level and they could get something like this....for Kyrie.

bruh.0.jpg

This feels like 8 years ago

I heard kyrie leavin cuz lebrons friends can fly first class but kyries homies cant with the team

Fred dawg byke :pimp:

:wow: :wow: Welcome back. You gotta post what you've been up to from the Razr.

its not for me to prove though. There's no onus on me to provide proof.

I laughed because this sounds like the dude @combo gd in the "Put a penis in his hand" thread in general

Is that right? Hmm..okay.

Haters gonna hate famb. Heavy is the head that wears the crown :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom