Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Cousins does nothing for the Cavs.
He could run with that pace.
When IT/Rondo was on Sac they had top3 pace.
I guess it was when Malone left that they let the pace slow and. Lamed Cousins.
Cousins is usually to blame for what's wrong, though...so I understand.

Hoodie melo greatest shooter in history. Every record is luck bro cant wear thst hoodie on the court. Hes almost setting himself up to look foolish since there no way he can ball like this in real games. Hea having the goat iso summer tho

10 yrs from now hoodie melo will be a myth. A story that kids on the playground share but nobody had ever seen. He'll be or than a man. He'll be a symbol. A symbol of hope. Carmelo Wayne.

Hoodie melo greatest shooter in history. Every record is luck bro cant wear thst hoodie on the court. Hes almost setting himself up to look foolish since there no way he can ball like this in real games. Hea having the goat iso summer tho

10 yrs from now hoodie melo will be a myth. A story that kids on the playground share but nobody had ever seen. He'll be or than a man. He'll be a symbol. A symbol of hope. Carmelo Wayne.

Chasson Randle looking filth out there.

Jamel Artis in the gym putting on for East Baltimore :pimp:

I'm on serious basketball hibernation until 2019 at the earliest. Just watching for the young talent to bloosoom and to root against Bron and the Lakers.

Light years....

I'm here for the Kyrie explosion and the Kawhi MVP.

Boston and Houston fans will be wrapped up in false hope all season long. Everyone else needs to be focused on other things.

Where is that Lifetime Fitness? You probably need certain credentials to even get on the court when those dudes are out there playing :lol:

I'm here for the Kyrie explosion and the Kawhi MVP.

Boston and Houston fans will be wrapped up in false hope all season long. Everyone else needs to be focused on other things.

Firmly believe that all contenders are a GS injury from competing with them.

Who could have saw Curry getting injured in game 1 of the playoffs in 2016.

Cavs have defensive issues. Getting Boogie helps that how?

I posted this about Cousins the other day..... his opponents Fg% against him is 46.2 % and he's contesting 13.7 FGA per game to put that in perspective Deandre Jordan is at 46% while contesting 13.9 FGA per game.....

Now that's not to say he's a defensive monster, But he's FAR from a bad defender and is one of the strongest/athletic big men in the league... The only reason Boogie wouldn't work on the Cavs is because Lebron refuses to play in an offense that utilizes post players AT ALL. However if possible IT, Smith, Bron, K.Love, Cousins would absolutely make the W's sweat. Cousins could guard Draymond effectively.... Dray would be taking A Lot of abuse guarding him.

Not to mention slowing the game down seems to be the only chance aganst the warriors & i think he can help do that.

Lol the biggest reason. Come on man.

To put in perspective, the Cavs actually outscored the warriors whenever Bron was on the court.

When Williams came in the game they scored 40 points per 100 possessions! He has no business playing that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom