Official 2017 NBA Summer League Thread (Lakers are the 2017 Summer League Champs!!!)

Jaylen Brown is head and shoulders above everyone else out there. I'd sit him down after another game or 2.

Fultz debut left me confused. Is he a pg or sg? Sixers had him playing off the ball a lot. Didn't see any playmaking. 1 assist.

Fultz debut left me confused. Is he a pg or sg? Sixers had him playing off the ball a lot. Didn't see any playmaking. 1 assist.
Felt like his teammates froze him off more than he was allowed to set up plays
On the chances he was able to set it up, he did well for the most part except with his turnovers

Simmons will be the primary ball handler, so they're probably trying to get him used to playing off ball.

Simmons will be the primary ball handler, so they're probably trying to get him used to playing off ball.
That makes sense. Wow there's gonna be a lot of potential mismatches in the future for Sixers opponents if that works out.

Good sign that Brown is looking like a promising 2nd year guy.

He had a lot of question marks when he came out.

made plenty of nice passes. don't know what you were watching, just didn't lead to getting credit with the assists.

him and simmons will share primary ball handling duties.

As precaution, Jonathan Isaac (strained left hip) is out for last 2 SL games. An MRI confirmed the strain and no other structural issues.

This game showed me he's better off the ball. I didn't see any of the things I'd look for in a starting PG. but that's fine because Simmons looked like the opposite. Always trying to facilitate

Marcus Paige Cookin 
smokin.gif

D Bacon so athletic , n with ease too ...hope he commits to defense and taking good open shots he can be a real solid role player on the wing

This game showed me he's better off the ball. I didn't see any of the things I'd look for in a starting PG. but that's fine because Simmons looked like the opposite. Always trying to facilitate
Didn't look like the sixers were running a real offense in general tho tbh...he had a few nice passes but they didn't lead to anything

Back
Top Bottom