Official 2017 NBA Summer League Thread (Lakers are the 2017 Summer League Champs!!!)

Tatum
sick.gif
Looking like the goods.

My dude Bryn Forbes went for 31 and 6-8 from 3. This guy is going to have a solid career for an undrafted player :pimp:

Last edited:
Man I hope Exum can stay healthy. The chemistry that him and Mitchell seem to have is :smokin

Despite Hayward leaving they still have a bright future. If only they could somehow add Bridges...

Last edited:
Offensive arsenal is already elite :x

Really hope Embiid can stay healthy with the rest of em.. Fultz clearly can be the end of shot clock guy who can get his shot whenever.

TATUM :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Dont blame Fultz for passing that off. I think he was tryna get the ball back in motion, but knowing how hungry all these SL players are looking for a job he wasnt getting that back.

Dont blame Fultz for passing that off. I think he was tryna get the ball back in motion, but knowing how hungry all these SL players are looking for a job he wasnt getting that back.

Yup the dude Austin #30 was jacking getting his. Fultz expected the ball back but dude took that corner 3 instead

Last edited:
Tatum floor is like Tobias Harris and ceiling is Paul Pierce
He could turn out to be real interesting...

Tatum seems to be hitting all the difficult/isolation shots I thought he'd never hit.

Also, Knicks got themselves a player with Dotson. Perfect 3 and D guy.

Trying not get too high on SL but Markelle AND Jayson look so so so smooth out there. Donovan Mitchell has been a pleasant surprise as well. Jazz could have an extremely deadly lineup defensively moving forward. Excited for the Vegas league to finally start.

Back
Top Bottom