**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

totally forgot Kurt Rambis was a knicks coach :lol:
hell, i just read he is an snr adviser for the lakers :lol: :lol:

He absolutely should. But that’s where team basketball doesn’t reward Tim and his impact. Especially on series that were such blowouts...he didn’t have to pad his stats.

It’s Krazy, but it’s true.

Tim was the best player on 5 championship teams. Never missed the playoffs or won less than 50 games (outside the lockout year). 5-1 in the finals. Resume is undoubtedly elite.

0CE5A122-65EE-450B-A33E-06CD9D1520C9.jpeg
3DB89243-CB2F-420E-A595-662B6DDAF81C.jpeg

def should've won in 2013. thats when i knew he was a bum *** *****

been hearing it a lot but so far he has done more than enough for this squad. A lot of clutch buckets as well.

i deff understand his history but i just really dont see it with this group of guys we have man. I'm glad hes not playing like he was under Tibbs. We have enough star power for him to slouch alil and then for him to turn it up. He couldn't do that in Minnesota with that bum squad.

so far from what i witnessed i love how he carries him self on the court and in the locker room.. like you said tho we will deff see where this goes and how it plays out in few weeks

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Jimmy hated KAT and Wiggins because they weren’t hard workers and didn’t act like they wanted to win. Embiid, Ben, Tobias, JJ and TJ are the exact opposite of that.

We’ll see how it all turns out over the next couple months in regards to him being a Sixer after this year. But the dude has not been some type of locker room cancer as advertised. And if he isn’t on our team next year it’s strictly because either we decided not to pay him or he has a specific location in mind where he wants to live.

Honestly, I wouldn't even call it honeymoon phase, we were all skeptical about Butler when he came to Philly. We were cautiously optimistic, but he more than earned the respect and love of the fanbase. It even translates in his game being a glue guy for three and a half quarters, letting his teammates cook the taking over when he is needed most.

Yeah, I understand all this guys. Look, it may end up working out for the Sixers, but this is exactly how it started with Minnesota too. He brought exactly the same type of style to the Wolves. Let KAT do his thing and then took over when he needed to -- usually in the clutch. When they were the 4 seed, all was good. And remember, they were a top 4 seed for a chunk of the season...Then Jimmy got hurt, they fell to the 8th seed eventually and when they lost and subsequently talks of his future in Minnesota started up, everything carried over into the offseason and he started throwing his teammates under the bus. Some of it true, some of it unnecessary, some of it false. Point is, if the team is winning Jimmy is good. He's stand-offish when he needs to be and takes over when taking over is needed. I don't see the Sixers falling off like that, so it won't be so sudden, but the moment Jimmy becomes unhappy, everyone knows about it and it ruins ****. I hope he stays with Philly though because they're fun to watch and can play well together. Not sure what else Jimmy would want.

Sooo if we give him those 40 games he could have played his first season, he still only played about 200 out of a possible 328 games:rofl:
............he was hurt though. what's funny about this? you think he got hurt on purpose? He's playing consistenly now. He aint greg oden. memba somebody else missing a lot of game his 1st couple yrs...he went on to become Goat PG 1b.

Anyone who hoops in Air force 1's fouls on defense every possession rationalizes it with playing good defense, coaches his team the entire game on every play, and argues the score once your team gets game point. Most likely is the oldest person on the court.

KG and Timmy were neck and neck during their primes. KG going to end up getting docked on the all-time list for staying in Minnesota too long.

Yeah, I don't want to get into it too deep again, but KG overall was the better player. His defense does it for me, but that usually always flies under the radar in these types of discussions. Regardless, Minnesota ****ed him and it sucks. He was the most loyal thing to ever happen to any Minnesota franchise. It's a bummer, but won't change how I look at him. He's my favorite player, in any sport, of all-time.

30 million????????? Geeeeeesh. This true???

Nah, not that much. But he was taking a lot of bread. Thousands at a time for shopping and personal things, I believe from what people have said.

Him and KD were like brothers since Day 1. He was living with KD, Mooching and did not want to get motivated to get his own grind. KD's manager and brother advised KD to cut him off (and 2 others). Once, KD did that they fell out big time and did not speak for years. They recently began to hash things out a bit around a year ago. But it was not the same.

That Emiib is already elevated to legend status after only playing 40% of his games.

I wish I could miss 60% of my calendar work year and still be nominated for company awards.
how good are you when you're there though? and are you missing 60% due to your health? If you dominate your counterparts during that 40%, everbody knows what time it is. It's not even a basketball thing, business has been using forecasts and advance stats for decades to predict outcomes based on what we already know.

Nah, not that much. But he was taking a lot of bread. Thousands at a time for shopping and personal things, I believe from what people have said.

Him and KD were like brothers since Day 1. He was living with KD, Mooching and did not want to get motivated to get his own grind. KD's manager and brother advised KD to cut him off (and 2 others). Once, KD did that they fell out big time and did not speak for years. They recently began to hash things out a bit around a year ago. But it was not the same.
yeah read that he was just taking x amount of dollars and spending and not even asking permission lol
he had a debit card or what? lol

This.

Nothing Tim ever ever EVER did, made me feel what 'Anything IS Possssssssibbleeeeeeeee' did. and that was in beating us, so i was a bag of emotions already, but still. KG 1 ring>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tim's boring 5. Well, minus the 5th one. That was my favorite of all of his. That was the best imo.

My US Virgin Island brethren was two blocks away from a quad-double in the finals, not to mention his go ahead 3 pointer during I think his 3rd finals.

Forget KG and his tight a**** nut hugger, Barbie doll jeans. Y’all call Tim sus, but look at KGs paper mache jeans that he wears. Skin tight friggin pantalones

One of those “Lead someone to water, can’t force them to drink” situations.

The first thing scammers/thieves do is buy clothes and other nonsense, typical, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom