**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell me?

“You love to hear the story where it all got started”

This has what to do with what you were saying about undersized guards?

Screenshot_20190321-083725.png

Portland giving Evan Turner and Allen Crabs a combined $35M a year on long term deals in the summer of 2016, knowing that they'd have to pay CJ the following summer, which would in-turn pretty much cap them out is what did them in. Not the backcourt of Dame/CJ.

Portland giving Evan Turner and Allen Crabs a combined $35M a year on long term deals in the summer of 2016, knowing that they'd have to pay CJ the following summer, which would in-turn pretty much cap them out is what did them in. Not the backcourt of Dame/CJ.

I remember dudes on here killing cj because he couldn't do work when dame was getting trapped in the playoffs

Don't praise Duncan at KG's expense. Just keep it moving...
This.

Nothing Tim ever ever EVER did, made me feel what 'Anything IS Possssssssibbleeeeeeeee' did. and that was in beating us, so i was a bag of emotions already, but still. KG 1 ring>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tim's boring 5. Well, minus the 5th one. That was my favorite of all of his. That was the best imo.

:lol: Better have the emergency contacts updated in the iPhone if you’re hooping in those busted *** AF1s...

KG and Timmy were neck and neck during their primes. KG going to end up getting docked on the all-time list for staying in Minnesota too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom