**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true. It's like Brady and Belicheat. Spurs were chugging along fine when Duncan was no longer an elite player and they're still doing it after he's retired. He's the ultimate system player.
So LMA and Deroza are chumps and never lead their teams to the playoffs?

He was the system, let's not downplay his importance and greatness.

Last edited:
Nah, not that much. But he was taking a lot of bread. Thousands at a time for shopping and personal things, I believe from what people have said.

Him and KD were like brothers since Day 1. He was living with KD, Mooching and did not want to get motivated to get his own grind. KD's manager and brother advised KD to cut him off (and 2 others). Once, KD did that they fell out big time and did not speak for years. They recently began to hash things out a bit around a year ago. But it was not the same.

This is crazy cause I went to get a haircut yesterday and my barber / cousin is close af w/Cliff and was warning him a couple weeks ago |l

IMG_4357.JPG

So LMA and Deroza are chumps and never read their teams to the playoffs?

He was the system, let's not downplay his importance and greatness.

If he was the system shouldn't it have fallen apart as he declined as a player and definitely after he left? It didn't, Pop transitioned seamlessly to Parker and Ginobili being the guys, then Kawhi, then LMA, and now Derozan and LMA. All different styles of play as well. It's why he's the 2nd best coach ever.

Timmy's greatest attribute was being the consummate professional and allowing himself to be coached which trickled down to everyone else. But let's not act like he wasn't the beneficiary of having maybe the most stable organizational structure in sports outside of the Patriots.

Last edited:
Nah, not that much. But he was taking a lot of bread. Thousands at a time for shopping and personal things, I believe from what people have said.

Him and KD were like brothers since Day 1. He was living with KD, Mooching and did not want to get motivated to get his own grind. KD's manager and brother advised KD to cut him off (and 2 others). Once, KD did that they fell out big time and did not speak for years. They recently began to hash things out a bit around a year ago. But it was not the same.
Victor Van Lier lookin *** *****

Could see Dallas taking a hard look at Oubre this summer. Doesn't shoot the 3 as well as you'd like, but does everything else pretty well. Obviously don't want to overspend on him though if somebody else offers him something crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom