**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
eGNDQe.gif

I'd go SGA. Barely, but contributing to a winning team and being slightly more consistent should mean something. However I'm glad Cleveland has given Sexton the opportunities to play free and learn on the fly. I can see him being a 20-5 guy if he puts in the work.

I thought about it. Going to come down to whether voters end up giving SGA credit for being a starter on a playoff team, as opposed to focusing more on the numbers. I’d give the nod to Shai, but I’m biased. I won’t be mad if Sexton gets the 5th spot though.
Yeah I honestly think it's a toss up. I like both players a lot. SGA's ability to be a solid contributing player on a playoff team is definitely a plus. He doesn't get to have the usage that guys like Sexton and Trae get.

It's true. It's like Brady and Belicheat. Spurs were chugging along fine when Duncan was no longer an elite player and they're still doing it after he's retired. He's the ultimate system player.
Imagine saying this and then championing for the player who can be cited as being the biggest beneficiary of circumstance ever.

Feel like I have to keep saying this but I like Kobe

Imagine saying this and then championing for the player who can be cited as being the biggest beneficiary of circumstance ever.

Feel like I have to keep saying this but I like Kobe

Yea the guy who played with 2 HOFers in their primes and 8 different coaches, 3 different GM/president in his career was way more beneficial than that guy who played with 4 HOFers in their primes, 1 GM/president and 1 coach.

FOH w/ circumstance.

Reactions: DLF
Klay eligible for the supermax if he makes all defensive team, could be very interesting for GS...

Jaren jackson jr looked like he could be head to head with Luka for Roy for a bit until Trae got hot

He could end up being one of the best of the class. He’s hurt but I’d still throw him on the 2nd team

Yea the guy who played with 2 HOFers in their primes and 8 different coaches, 3 different GM/president in his career was way more beneficial than that guy who played with 4 HOFers in their primes, 1 GM/president and 1 coach.

FOH w/ circumstance.

Manu, old David Robinson, and TP aren’t anywhere close to smack dab in your prime Shaq.

Don’t get no better than that. And that’s WITH Phil, and Jerry West as the architect well.

Circumstance!

2nd team is meh
Maybe. But injuries have a lot to do with that

The depth of this class is insane

Carter, JJJ, bamba have high ceilings

Next level down guys like Knox, both bridges And Huerter have potential

Down are guys like okogie, Brown, Brunson, White donte

Then you have complete wild cards in time lord, Porter jr, Lonnie Walker and zhaire Smith, Mitchell Robinson

Then you have guys like holiday, Grayson, Hutchinson, simons, Trent, musa, spellman, Vanderbilt, Diallo, svi, Kurucs and bates-Diop

Don’t sleep on this class

Then you have complete wild cards in time lord, Porter jr, Lonnie Walker and zhaire Smith, Mitchell Robinson

I don't think Robinson belongs in this group.

He doesn't even really know how to play basketball yet & he's one of the best shot blockers in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom