**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu, old David Robinson, and TP aren’t anywhere close to smack dab in your prime Shaq.

Don’t get no better than that. And that’s WITH Phil, and Jerry West as the architect well.

Circumstance!

Yea Shaq is better than all of them. Fax is fax tho. He played with him and Pau who was basically at the same level as Robinson (3rd all NBA team). Duncan played with D-Rob, TP, Manu and an up and coming Kawhi.

Jerry West left the Lakers in 2001.

Kobe had way more upheaval and turmoil than Duncan and still managed to get the same number of rings and dominate him in the playoffs in the 2000s. Spin it however you want. Circumstance my ***.

Just look at how the Lakers have fallen off post Kobe as an elite player (Achilles 2013) vs how the Spurs have continued to chug along post Duncan elite player.

Last edited:

gif-king-68adc3ff3aab9ef089f39cc7ca781269.gif

Kelly Oubre an interesting dude...

You can tell he's determined to be known as a dawg because he wants to be taken seriously. If he wasn't so competitive it would be very easy for him to be labelled as a BAN cause of the way he looks. He's got a serious chip though and he's been balling since he's been starting. Steady turning into a couture version of Paul Pierce.

Kelly Oubre an interesting dude...

You can tell he's determined to be known as a dawg because he wants to be taken seriously. If he wasn't so competitive it would be very easy for him to be labelled as a BAN cause of the way he looks. He's got a serious chip though and he's been balling since he's been starting. Steady turning into a couture version of Paul Pierce.

All of this. He could be a championship level glue guy on a contender right now.

Maybe. But injuries have a lot to do with that

The depth of this class is insane

Carter, JJJ, bamba have high ceilings

Next level down guys like Knox, both bridges And Huerter have potential

Down are guys like okogie, Brown, Brunson, White donte

Then you have complete wild cards in time lord, Porter jr, Lonnie Walker and zhaire Smith, Mitchell Robinson

Then you have guys like holiday, Grayson, Hutchinson, simons, Trent, musa, spellman, Vanderbilt, Diallo, svi, Kurucs and bates-Diop

Don’t sleep on this class

How you gonna leave out our boy Shamet?

Mr. Vincent, I am disappoint :smh: :tongue:

But in all seriousness, I think Shamet’s going to be a staring caliber player in the NBA for years. And I also still have hope for Jerome Robinson.

What was so unlike Brett last night was for the Tobias/Jimmy screens every single possession in crunchtime to force Kyrie to switch onto Jimmy lol

Double or trap Jimmy and you leave Tobias open. I like that more than JJ/JoJo DHOs at the EOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom