**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

If he was injures, then kudos for trying to playthrough it for the sake of the team.

But damn, this now looks nothing more than an excuse. Own that ish, don't ask other people to post on your behalf. If you're injured, just say you're injured and play through it.

This all over again
Injured huh, but um

Dude starting to see the light, creating a shoe from scratch to play at NBA levels is not easy.
The years Scott were coaching was the end, not making excuses. I only say those were the twilight years. I thought these were LeBron's GOAT years though. We ain't even about to talk about Harden, dude gives you BS travels everyday.

Young Smoke

Not like he cares, but I would like him more if he did more fun/silly stuff like this. Dude just chill the majority of your fans are locked in and won't ever leave you. Just have fun and enjoy the ride be you, always seems like he is always trying to keep a certain image up.

I do wonder if Collins or Zion can be a full time 5, but you just gotta worry about that later

Haven’t checked lately but at the halfway point or so Collins defensive numbers were quite poor

I do wonder if Collins or Zion can be a full time 5, but you just gotta worry about that later

Haven’t checked lately but at the halfway point or so Collins defensive numbers were quite poor

The one thing I'm not too sure about with Zion is that, even though he's a freak athlete with incredible IQ (including defensive IQ), he's 6'7 (6'6 without shoes) with a short wingspan. I'm not entirely sure what his wingspan is, but from the eye test, his arms looks like TRex arms. This might be an issue at the 5.

Screenshot_20190322-225412~2.png

As far as Collins's defence goes, he held his own at the 5 last year but is absolutely getting killed by quicker stretch 4s.

Zion at the 4 and Collins at the 5 should work tho.

The one thing I'm not too sure about with Zion is that, even though he's a freak athlete with incredible IQ (including defensive IQ), he's 6'7 (6'6 without shoes) with a short wingspan. I'm not entirely sure what his wingspan is, but from the eye test, his arms looks like TRex arms. This might be an issue at the 5.

Screenshot_20190322-225412~2.png

As far as Collins's defence goes, he held his own at the 5 last year but is absolutely getting killed by quicker stretch 4s.

Zion at the 4 and Collins at the 5 should work tho.
I think I heard Zion has a 6'9 wingspan

I don't think he's a full time 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom