Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Devin Haney comes from family money from what I heard

AJ should do Povetkin and Big Baby Miller before considering Wilder fight

I'd do Miller in NY to build up AJ's name with the US audience and then make the Wilder fight if it's possible. Anything can happen at the HW level especially with these guy's chins to risk marinating a fight any longer than it has to.

AJ signing a deal with HBO is probably going to delay this quite a bit tho :lol:. Maybe Eddie is playing them, but you know damn well they picked up his trash cards so they could land AJ.

Eddie Hearn has a big announcement hes going to make on Thursday in NYC regarding Matchroom. Rumors of striking a matchroom deal with Amazon or Netflix which would give him a lot of cash to sign more fighters

Nah that **** was trash :lol:, Porter-Thurman and Mares-LSC were the only decent cards we got and one of those were on ESPN which is not “free”.

Al’s cards have gotten better since he blew through that money which makes sense.

There were a few solid fights on there. Maybe not worth celebrating but not really worth *****ing about either.

Fury trying to get back under 250 lbs

84Ivxaa.jpg

AB want that Tim Bradley fight

EDDIE HEARN finally makes his "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT": 20$ Month BOXING streaming service
That showcases all his matchroom boxers but not AJ and Danny Jacobs

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/5/...r-u-s-deal-that-will-make-matchroom-unrivaled

What is wrong with these fools? The PPV model is already broken and streaming is definitely not the answer.

Boxing has too many hands in the pot to ever fix itself.

Was happy to have GGG on HBO again (keeping the tradition with a stone-cold KO), and free Loma is always a treat.

They need to recruit more casuals, not isolate the hardcores.

I watch just about every televised card... and have zero interest buying a streaming service for at best one or two good fights a month. I already pay for HBO and Showtime and some PPV’s that I endure crappy cards for decent main events.

I only have hbo and sho cause of boxing.
Not doing this too.
I'm giving up on boxing and watching WWE.

Back
Top Bottom