Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linares is noticeably bigger than lomachenko. It'll be interesting to hear what the critics have to say when lomachenko wins easily

I don’t any see anyone under 140 beating Hi-Tech, but I don’t see Linares quitting.
He’ll take a knockdown before he goes out on his stool. I was really hoping he would’ve got that Mikey Garcia fight.

Pascal already back out of retirement, just need Ward and Bradley to come back now

Wonder how many American fighters will sign with Hearn now

Good fight for Kovalev

Hearn giving more details about the biggest deal in boxing history. $1 billion commitment over 8 years, 16 fights a year, average budget of $7.8 mil per fight not including any endorsement deals and live gate receipts. He is going to be recruiting boxers hard

I don’t any see anyone under 140 beating Hi-Tech, but I don’t see Linares quitting.
He’ll take a knockdown before he goes out on his stool. I was really hoping he would’ve got that Mikey Garcia fight.

I didn’t see Walters or Rigo quitting like they did. So, Linares not wanting anymore wouldn’t surprise me.

Either way, I doubt he sees the final bell. My guess would be his corner or ref telling him that’s all, but he may do it himself.

Loma is just so demoralizing once you’re in there with him. His footwork, quickness, and accuracy are scary.

It just dawned on me. Haymon has no issues with Hearn, last time I checked. Danny Jacob's deal made it look that way because he went to HBO.

Anyone watching this Arnold Khegai fight right now first on the Haney vs Menard card on showtime

I’m picking Loma by late stoppage (cuts) and Munguia to KO Ali. Kid is raw but is big and can bang, and I still don’t trust Ali’s chin especially at 154.

Back
Top Bottom