OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True but Montgomery Alabama has a special type of hate in my heart...never forget I went to stay a year with my dad while in high school my mama said you not gonna like it there . She was right, that place is filled with nothing but envious people, along with racists. **** that place.

Lol. I was talking about Mobile, fam. I’ve only passed through Montgomery; no thanks. Part of the reason I like Mobile is it’s proximity to the beaches and NOLA. Plus it’s not too crazy far from Houston, Central FL, Atlanta, and it’s cheap to live. But I can completely see others reasons to like or not like a place.

Just a terrible matchup for them. A QB who can't pass against a Nick Saban defense.

You’re right, but they looked a little shaky at times this season. They came close to losing to my sorry a** Seminoles, too. Score didn’t indicate it, but we had a lot of blownopportunities and could have won that game. The late INT by Blackman broke our back.

Look on the bright side, last time there was an all SEC final they blew up the whole system. May get an expansion out of this.
Nah, don't want the schools profiting even more off of these dudes without them seeing a dime and risking more damage to their bodies.

Hurts out here looking like a less athletic RG3 with a lesser arm.

You’re right, but they looked a little shaky at times this season. They came close to losing to my sorry a** Seminoles, too. Score didn’t indicate it, but we had a lot of blownopportunities and could have won that game. The late INT by Blackman broke our back.
Rivalry game. FSU still has a bunch of talent. Them getting up for that game tells me nothing about Clemson, tbh.

Man, that pickoff by Bama's big dude like a half hour ago, that was a game changer. Clemson was starting to... they were looking different, in a good way.

But that was a half hour ago.

37C295B0-1B91-4CB8-85A0-05A8AC511232.jpeg
1053E81A-D05A-4DA6-8C27-5111F4A16254.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom