OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp.

Fell asleep for most of Clemson/Bama.

Looks like I didn't miss much.

Kelly Bryant is no Deshaun Watson.

Can't rely on him to use his arm to keep you in the game like Watson did last year.

All SEC Championship game.

Think Bama will take it, but hoping UGA pulls the upset in spite of the non-stop **** talking that will ensue from cardo and keef if that happens. :lol:

I think when Oklahoma had that 4th and 1 in overtime they should have went for it instead of matching field goals with Georgia

I think when Oklahoma had that 4th and 1 in overtime they should have went for it instead of matching field goals with Georgia

Statistically from like your 45 yard line forward you should always go for it on 4th and short. Coaches are just shook and go conservative because they don’t want to be blamed for the loss if it doesn’t work.

Crazy Rose Bowl but my dawgs pulled it out. I was literally shaking the entire 4th quarter and OT. I was so nervous I couldn't really appreciate how good of a game it was :lol:. Glad Sony Michel was able to redeem himself for that fumble.

I'll admit, I don't like our chances against Bama. I think we can win but I don't think we will.

10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln right now

jericho.jpg

____ all yall, esp KlanMan and KDslittlebih

#DawgsDynasty

LeBatard is absolutely SCORCHING Dabo this morning for being a bad coach and a bible thumping hypocrite. Yikes.

aepps20 aepps20 would be listening to this rubbing cocoa butter on his nipples.

He's also stampeding for UCF being named the national champions and is making an ok argument on that front. UCF's AD is claiming the National championship?

Back
Top Bottom