OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Just dropped Drury and scooped up Lamb. I liked Brandon's OF eligibility but I think I'll get more production out of Lamb.

Love to be in these leagues where any of the names mentioned above are available in june

Got a trade for Wacha im inclined to accept from Champ. Any last minute offers welcome until the morning

CkT-08WXIAE6P7U.jpg:large

guess who dropped Fulmer after his first 4 starts :smile:

Lester, Altuve, Kemp, Castro :smoking

I need this win this week fellas keep it up

Great week for me to get two fantasy starts out of Lester

Damn you dropped Heyward?! I dont think my waiver will be high enough tho [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Lester, Altuve, Kemp, Castro :smoking

I need this win this week fellas keep it up

Great week for me to get two fantasy starts out of Lester
I'm getting two starts from Porcello, Keuchel, Matz, Hamels, Moore, Sanchez. I'm hoping that saves me.

Damn Heyward really droppable like that? Got me thinking of packaging him and Stroman for someone :nerd: but both their values are pretty low so I don't think I'll find anyone to bite.

Last edited:
This is the most bench bats I've had on my team all year. I know I'm gonna start/sit the wrong guys and it's gonna cost me :smh:.

Damn Heyward really droppable like that? Got me thinking of packaging him and Stroman for someone :nerd: but both their values are pretty low so I don't think I'll find anyone to bite.
For me it is since my teams suck and I can't sit around waiting

For me it is since my teams suck and I can't sit around waiting

Gotcha. Yeah I could part ways with Heyward and not miss him. Just a matter of finding a suitor.

Word on the street is that Albert Almora is getting called up to the Cubs because of Soler's injury. Worth a pickup in that offense.

Back
Top Bottom