OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Gattis is raking. Would love to find a spot for him on my team but I really dk anyone I would be willing to drop.

Just saw this news, not sure if I'm late or not but -

Iglesias (shoulder) will work in relief upon his return to the Reds, Zach Buchanan of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.

Spin: Iglesias has now endured multiple shoulder injuries since his arrival in the majors, so it's not too surprising to see the Reds taking a conservative approach with the young right-hander. The team is targeting a return that is approximately three weeks from Sunday, but it doesn't appear fantasy owners will have much to look forward to. The Reds haven't completely ruled out exercising Iglesias as a starter down the road, but for now, he'll provide much-needed assistance to a dismal bullpen.

I currently roster him, don't think I'll want to hold on if he's going to be an RP going forward. But this is a Keeper league and he was one of those guys I was thinking of retaining :smh: . Thoughts?

Last edited:
I was actually losing to champ around 3:30 this afternoon. Late push got me the W
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Waiver wire guys you should pick up:

Jake Lamb
Byron Buxton
Jurickson Profar
Wil Myers
Mike Napoli

Added Napoli a few days ago. Going to look at Lamb, and I'm still torn on how I can add Gattis :lol: I snoozed, Gattis was added last night.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm your thoughts on my Iglesias dilema from the last page?

Last edited:
Gattis is another must add if you need power. It depends on who your catcher is and if the K% and OBP issues outweigh the home run potential.

Iglesias, tough choice, he was never someone I'd personally keep long term, but I did like him this year as a back-end starter. Stamina issues have always riddled his young, MLB career. If I can get someone consistent with similar output, I'd drop him. Really depends on who I'm replacing him with.

Gattis is another must add if you need power. It depends on who your catcher is and if the K% and OBP issues outweigh the home run potential.

Iglesias, tough choice, he was never someone I'd personally keep long term, but I did like him this year as a back-end starter. Stamina issues have always riddled his young, MLB career. If I can get someone consistent with similar output, I'd drop him. Really depends on who I'm replacing him with.

Gotcha. Fatigue definitely raises concern, and if he's due back as an RP and will be for quite some time, I much rather add a SP in his place.

Gave Profar a look, and just don't think I can add him knowing I already roster Odor and Panik.

Buxton was just added too. Someone in this thread in my league reading Johnny's post? :nerd: :lol:

Gotcha. Fatigue definitely raises concern, and if he's due back as an RP and will be for quite some time, I much rather add a SP in his place.

Gave Profar a look, and just don't think I can add him knowing I already roster Odor and Panik.
Profar has much higher upside than Panik but playing time could become an issue.

Profar has much higher upside than Panik but playing time could become an issue.

I'll throw him on the Watch but agreed, Panik definitely will get more ABs at this point.

Seager and jay bruce did work for me this week

highest score in the league. 

went from 11th to 10th....im trending upwards y'all

Last edited:
Thinking of offering Stroman for Hendricks.

Rash or doable?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom