**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I would love to grab Tyreek R3, but every mock I've done before he's gone by the time it's my go.

Available people in from the dropped keepers in our league would be:

Brandin Cooks
Aj green
Jay Ajayi
Matt Ryan
Michael Thomas
Deandre Hopkins
David Johnson
Mike Evans
Devonta Freeman
Eddie Lacy
Jordan Howard
Martellus Bennett
Brady
Kelce

So I could keep Tyreke as my 2nd rounder or only keep Kamara

Available people in from the dropped keepers in our league would be:

Brandin Cooks
Aj green
Jay Ajayi
Matt Ryan
Michael Thomas
Deandre Hopkins
David Johnson
Mike Evans
Devonta Freeman
Eddie Lacy
Jordan Howard
Martellus Bennett
Brady
Kelce

So I could keep Tyreke as my 2nd rounder or only keep Kamara

Who in the blue hell is dropping Hopkins, DJ, Green, and Evans and what do they think they are going to get.

But yes, with that list drop Tyreke.

Who in the blue hell is dropping Hopkins, DJ, Green, and Evans and what do they think they are going to get.

But yes, with that list drop Tyreke.

They have to drop them because they have had them for 2 seasons already. Julio Jones would have been available but he was traded mid season so hes on to a new owner.

Nice choice. I sorta miss regular drafting but auction has been all of my leagues method for years now.

I got 2 leagues now, looking for a 3rd and I'll be good to go

Got a new scenario

Guy with #2 might swap picks with a guy who picks 10th... I say this because the guy who would now be picking 2nd is a giants homer and he more than likely is going for Barkley

3rd I don’t know what he’s doing but would assume he goes zeke.

I’m only putting this out there I like AB. Obviously want a RB kind but I’m scared of bell and Johnson.

Likely 2nd is gonna take Barkley since that’s the same guy who had 4th pick last season and took OBJ which allowed me to take AB at #5 lol

My league does it where the bottom 4 teams have to buy dinner for the next years draft. It’s fair and it keeps everyone engaged

Do you guys like mcaferry in ppr leagues?

How many of you guys have won championships drafting qbs late? For a few years I was picking Brady in the third to fourth round then decided last year to draft a qb late. I felt like my team lacked consistency last year with out bradys 20 to 25 points each week. I had a few weeks where cousins got me 12 to 15 points and I felt like it cost me.
I won my work league last year drafting Dak in the 9th round, but picked up Blake Bortles for the playoffs and won the championship.

Assuming Gurley #1 overall?
I've seen mocks where AB is taken 3rd so be prepared to pick the other RB's
mocks all over the place this early but I haven't spoke to the kid in 3rd, likely won't til draft. I think hes gonna go Bell/DJ.

I mean if 2 gets swapped and kid does take Barkley that changes a lot but worried with those two names above either way but im likely over thinking it.

Barkley at #2? Damn.
I think hes gonna beast but put it this way, you gotta pick who YOU want. If you know hes not gonna be at 10 and youre able to move up to grab him, then you gotta do it. Were just assuming all this though but its most likely the outcome if the swap happens

like I said, he said Brown was old and that OBJ was gonna kill it. He said this a month in advance and im like this guys playing games because im sitting here hyped getting AB at 5 and he followed through.

if i take a TE early its gonna be Gronk. not going to bother with the other TEs unless its 6th or 7th round and i can snag olsen or or walker. Jordan reed is a sleeper this year for me but you gotta have another TE to handcuff him if he gets inj

Reed isn't really a sleeper. The problem with Reed is injuries. If he falls, it's not because he's not talented enough to have a monster season, it's because people don't want to invest in someone so high who probably won't give them even half of a season.

Got a new scenario

Guy with #2 might swap picks with a guy who picks 10th... I say this because the guy who would now be picking 2nd is a giants homer and he more than likely is going for Barkley

Why would they just swap? What's in it for the guy moving down? Another pick/player?

Reed isn't really a sleeper. The problem with Reed is injuries. If he falls, it's not because he's not talented enough to have a monster season, it's because people don't want to invest in someone so high who probably won't give them even half of a season.

Why would they just swap? What's in it for the guy moving down? Another pick/player?
Its not a keep league, the guy doesn't want 2nd pick so he would just swap with someone who's willing

we don't get anything out of it

Is it a snake draft? He would trade back to 10, but still have to wait a very long time to get back to him in the 2nd round. I just don't see how that makes sense.

These two may even go un-drafted, but I definitely am going to target Gallup or Beasley in the end rounds. Could develop into PPR assets later in the season.

Is it a snake draft? He would trade back to 10, but still have to wait a very long time to get back to him in the 2nd round. I just don't see how that makes sense.
yes snake

the guys would swap spots. so basically guy who gets 2nd now would likely go with the guy he has no chance to grab at 10 right now.

guy at 2 now kinda doesn't want the pick and would rather pick later

yea theres no incentive other than trading spots for what they want

yes snake

the guys would swap spots. so basically guy who gets 2nd now would likely go with the guy he has no chance to grab at 10 right now.

guy at 2 now kinda doesn't want the pick and would rather pick later

yea theres no incentive other than trading spots for what they want

If the guy at 2 is just trading back to 10 then he needs to be kicked out of your league. Thats a terrible *** trade

If the guy at 2 is just trading back to 10 then he needs to be kicked out of your league. Thats a terrible *** trade
they swap spots and stay there, its not just swapping a first round pick lol

idk if you guys understood it correctly. they are trading spots.

Back
Top Bottom