**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

they swap spots and stay there, its not just swapping a first round pick lol

idk if you guys understood it correctly. they are trading spots.

Ahhhhh gotcha. I guess it makes sense but neither are really good places to draft from. He probably isnt getting Barkley at 10 anyways though

Ahhhhh gotcha. I guess it makes sense but neither are really good places to draft from. He probably isnt getting Barkley at 10 anyways though

The guy at 2 doesn’t like the spot although he can get a good RB or whoever he wants

But like I said it’s not a done deal but likely if they swap the new guy will grab Barkley which at 10 he most likely has no chance to grab which changes a lot in the draft for people lol

That makes more sense.
Yea sorry :lol: obviously no point to swap first round picks in a snake and we wouldn’t allow that, either you swap spots or nothing else. It’s been talked about before but I don’t think anyone’s actually done it yet so not a done deal but now the commish who’s at 2 says he might stay put

Was just a hypothetical since it would change who comes my way

Nah. I just think Dez would be the Browns way of going all in on this season. Whatever that means, I don't know, but they're feeling like now is their time.

Landry and (if he’s good to go) Gordon wideouts, Duke and Hyde as pass catching backs, Njoku and the rest of the bench.
Where and when would Dez catch a ball?

Landry and (if he’s good to go) Gordon wideouts, Duke and Hyde as pass catching backs, Njoku and the rest of the bench.
Where and when would Dez catch a ball?

Josh Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku, Hyde, Chubb and Duke.

Dez would be more like having a handcuff to Josh Gordon. So idk why the hell angbody in their right mind would be drafting him in round 4/5.

Im trying to do a 2QB league with my friends, what format do you guys do for the league? i was thinking 10 team, .5 PPR, 6-points per passing TD
2QB
3wr
2RB
2WR/RB
TE
K
DEF
6BN
1IR

Thoughts?

Josh Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku, Hyde, Chubb and Duke.

Dez would be more like having a handcuff to Josh Gordon. So idk why the hell angbody in their right mind would be drafting him in round 4/5.

R4/5 was definitely a reach on my part. Guess it's dependent on the guys in your league, but I can totally see someone by me taking a shot at him early like that off name alone. Hell, he was drafted R1 last season (11th) right before me at 12 :rofl: . That kid isn't back in the league tho.

Im trying to do a 2QB league with my friends, what format do you guys do for the league? i was thinking 10 team, .5 PPR, 6-points per passing TD
2QB
3wr
2RB
2WR/RB
TE
K
DEF
6BN
1IR

Thoughts?
I run a similar league but 2WR and 2Flex with TE eligibility, and a super flex instead of a concrete 2QB. And full PPR. My favorite league by far. Your friends are definitely gonna enjoy that. The draft will be a lot different than a normal league.

between trubisky and mahomes who has a better ff year? Looking to stash one in my auction league since both might be had for cheap

between trubisky and mahomes who has a better ff year? Looking to stash one in my auction league since both might be had for cheap

Trubisky’s offense should be improved this year but I’d still say Mahomes is the higher ceiling player.

12 team ppr do I go Djohnson or zeke at 3?

assuming gurley bell go 1 and 2

Depends on how much risk you are willing to take. Zeke is the safer pick but DJ has a higher upside due to receiving. Unfortunately that entire team has question Mark's at the line and QB position

Zeke would be my take between the 2. Any way you’d consider AB? I get the fact you won’t have a top 1-2 tier RB but you could def build a great roster with AB as a corner stone

Back
Top Bottom