**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I was almost thinking about trying to trade for Chris Carson in a few leagues. Only if the price was cheap enough. I think Pete and Schotty know Penny ain't ready yet and they're going to feed Carson -- who is an absolute beast and great football player -- I just don't know how long that will last, because I still feel like Carson may get hurt or cede carries to Penny later on in the season. Trying to play the long game here.

elpablo21 elpablo21 What you thinking with this situation?

I was almost thinking about trying to trade for Chris Carson in a few leagues. Only if the price was cheap enough. I think Pete and Schotty know Penny ain't ready yet and they're going to feed Carson -- who is an absolute beast and great football player -- I just don't know how long that will last, because I still feel like Carson may get hurt or cede carries to Penny later on in the season. Trying to play the long game here.

elpablo21 elpablo21 What you thinking with this situation?
I'd go all in Carson for the right price, there's a significant gap between him and Penny in vision and burst so Shotty better give him the majority of carries. Don't think Carson had too many health issues in college prior to last year's injury

Plus I think Russ will be going to the backs as well more in the passing game, given the right side of the line being trash and no Dougie

Hopefully Lynch and CThompson do good this week because they’re my bench RB’s and I need to shop them out for WR’s. I ain’t gonna just drop them for waiver pick ups.

What’s the chances Josh Allen rights the ship of the wrecked Bills situation? People keep talking up Kelvin now that Allen taking over

Hopefully Lynch and CThompson do good this week because they’re my bench RB’s and I need to shop them out for WR’s. I ain’t gonna just drop them for waiver pick ups.

What’s the chances Josh Allen rights the ship of the wrecked Bills situation? People keep talking up Kelvin now that Allen taking over

Josh Allen looked like absolute trash this past weekend. The weather was awful though so we’ll see if it’s more of the same this weekend.

Either his ineptitude or the Bills as a whole, they’re pretty much rock bottom in the league. I’m no where near being a bulls fan but I would like to see their high draft price actually mean something for them

Drafted Tyler Eifert hoping that he'd have a bounce-back season. Its still early tho so idk if I should let him rock on my team for a few more weeks or replace him. Problem is a decent TE is hard to come around in a 12 team league lol

Drafted Tyler Eifert hoping that he'd have a bounce-back season. Its still early tho so idk if I should let him rock on my team for a few more weeks or replace him. Problem is a decent TE is hard to come around in a 12 team league lol

Really wish I drafted OJ instead of Eifert with my last pick. Looks like OJ is gonna be a big part of our offense this year.

Ravens play calling is screwing Collins I’m glad they took an L they better learn quick Buck Allen ain’t no Collins!!!
Ravens are some dirt Reggie

went up vs Mixon last night in my $400 league, he barely did anything got my opponent 9.70

cant decide on Funchess or Cooper ..leaning funchess

I'm the admin in one of my leagues.

TRADE that was just accepted

Fournette for Royce Freeman and Chris Carson.

Fair?

Dante Pettis, worth a grab or not until Goodwin is potentially ruled out?
I'd say only stash Pettis if any of your bench WR's are looking shaky, it's really hard to tell with rookie WR's early on and the SF offense wasn't all that impressive week 1.

came to say the same, sad with Freeman must be serious if has had way more than a week to recover

Coleman should EAT :evil:

Coleman owner wanted Bell for him. I slightlyyyyy thought about it given Freeman's injury, but then I talked myself off the ledge because he also has Conner & Gurley :sick: .

I'd say only stash Pettis if any of your bench WR's are looking shaky, it's really hard to tell with rookie WR's early on and the SF offense wasn't all that impressive week 1.

I'd drop Ross for him. I grabbed Grant on Waiver Wednesday (as a free add).

I'm the admin in one of my leagues.

TRADE that was just accepted

Fournette for Royce Freeman and Chris Carson.

Fair?

I think so. Former Fournette owner is banking on his injury to linger, person who is getting him is hoping he isn't hurt ROS.

I would suggest you guys trade Devonta freeman now this leg injury is lingering from last year. I drafted Coleman in the 4th round I knew what was up

Here's the situation. TJ Yeldon is up for grabs in F.A.

My current running backs are:
Melvin Gordon
Alfred Morris
Duke Johnson Jr.
Devonte Freeman

Who should I get rid of? I was leaning towards either Freeman because of his injury or Duke Johnson....

came to say the same, sad with Freeman must be serious if has had way more than a week to recover

Coleman should EAT :evil:

Think they said he sprained is PCL so im guessing he wont be fully healthy for a couple weeks

Melvin Gordon
Alfred Morris
Duke Johnson Jr.
Devonte Freeman

Who should I get rid of? I was leaning towards either Freeman because of his injury or Duke Johnson....

For the love of christ do not drop Devonta Freeman. I dont know the scoring format, but I dont think I would drop any of those guys for one week of TJ Yeldon.

Melvin Gordon
Alfred Morris
Duke Johnson Jr.
Devonte Freeman

Don't drop Freeman, trade him if you can or wait it out to see what happens. Drop Duke Johnson for Yeldon.

Back
Top Bottom