**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I wanna get some thoughts on this trade I want to make. I’m thinking about moving J. Graham and L. Fournette for Barkley and M. Thomas. I just got a feeling Fournette will be dinged up ALL year and Graham is so TD dependent it bugs me. What are your thoughts on this thread?

Scoring format?

I wanna get some thoughts on this trade I want to make. I’m thinking about moving J. Graham and L. Fournette for Barkley and M. Thomas. I just got a feeling Fournette will be dinged up ALL year and Graham is so TD dependent it bugs me. What are your thoughts on this thread? My league is a standard format.

If someone is really gonna give you Thomas & Saquon for those 2 then pull it!!!

Question :

This is my current team.

Brees / trubisky

Kamara / Gordon / Connor / J.Williams / Cohen / Breida

Hill / Ju-Ju / Goodwin / Fuller

Ertz / Rudolph

Should i drop anyone for Ekeler ? I always like hving the handcuff and i couldn’t secure that with Ingram.

Or should i trade Williams for Ingram?

What would you do with Connor?

Standard scoring btw

I would pick up Chase Edmonds if any of you have a spot on your bench to use. He’s legitimately good and if DJ misses any time this season could be a lottery ticket.

I would pick up Chase Edmonds if any of you have a spot on your bench to use. He’s legitimately good and if DJ misses any time this season could be a lottery ticket.

Even behind that piss awful line? DJ struggled quite a bit last weekend, is Edmonds on the level of DJ?

Serious question, I didnt see him in preseason at all

Man, I'm the complete opposite. :lol:

I doubt I would even play fantasy if money wasn't involved.

:lol: I mean't to say I'm not playing for any money this year. The past 13 years I have and made quite a bit from it.

It's just a nice change of pace this year actually enjoying football and not getting as pissed off as I usually would :lol:

Fam... should I start Eifert tonight?

Or pick up and play Charles Clay and drop NY Jets DST?

t's just a nice change of pace this year actually enjoying football and not getting as pissed off as I usually would

I can definitely say this about wagering on games. It's nice not to be stressed by every play/series and just enjoy the game as a fan with no expectations but hoping to see a great game. The Vikings alone give me enough stress. :lol:

Trade went through and now I need another WR. 10 team .5ppr and saw Funches and Alshon are on waivers. Short bench in a superflex league, so tempted but don't wanna drop anybody yet.

Gonna shop out some of the RB squad and hopefully can come up with some upside

Back
Top Bottom