**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Breida should not be time sharing with Morris..

That play is the reason why I thought breida was going to be the better bet than morris. Morris will get you 3 or 4 yards a carry every time but he is not explosive at all like breida is

Welp, my Breida play seems to have paid off for now ... Who would have thought a Freeman-Breida pair would be my starting RB duo ...

Not going to sit here and toot my horn, because I started Deshaun Watson over Big Ben ... Smh ...

I’ve got a real QB controversy now with Brees and Mahomes. Went with Brees bc it was against the Browns and of course Mahomes torches the Steelers on the road.

Won by a landslide. Now 1-1 in my money league. Missed out on a nice amount of points by benching Machonnes at QB and Ruldoph at tight end
893D88C9-B730-46CA-93F6-E6469FB6DF94.jpeg

game is in the bag for me
Zeke and Allen robinson just gonna run up the score for me

Mahomes is a FA in one of my leagues, I'm hoping he can slip to me(4th on the waiver wire)

Started Ben this week because of Rodgers injury and it paid off! He went crazy! Left Fuller on my bench, didn’t trust that it was his first game back but he went off to. Things are picking up and I’m glad I got a W this week.

I'm a little scared about Barkley yo. I was at the game last week and aside from busting that one run he didn't do that much. This week he's doing nada.

0-2.. my first 2 opponents probably had the highest scoring weeks of their season.

FF is frustrating yall lol

Man.... my projected points was supposed to be like 119 something.... and his like barely 90 something.... and he beats you.... the feels....

Back
Top Bottom