**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

wow... Josh a Patriot
They get edelman in 2 weeks, move Hogan back to WR2... edelman in slot.... wow.. big move by Pats.... Brady approved!

Just was sent a trade for my Tyreek for his Gronk .. thats a yeah right!?

Stafford
Howard, Conner, Collins, Thompson, JWilliams
Julio, Nuk, Hill, Landry
Engram
Streaming kicker (butker)
Streaming defense (chicago)

Rodgers, Goff, Smith
Mixon, Cook, Kamara
Kupp, Cooks, Stills, Lockett
Gronk
Zeurlein
Ravens

FA Receivers I could put in waiver for:
Golladay, Fuller, John Brown, Enunwa, DJax, Anderson, Goodwin, Godwin, Westbrook, Cole

Last edited:
I'm a Bell owner and TBH, unless you can afford to do it, I wouldn't even bother trying to get him. I really don't see an end in sight...

I offered Burkhead and Goodwin. Have Kamara as my #1 RB, also have P.Lindsney, M. Breida on my team. Have A.Brown and M.Evans as my WR's and J.Landary in the flex. Brees at QB.

I don't think Bell sits out the entire year. He'll probably be back after the week 7 bye. Her team is in shambles with injuries at RB and WR so I might as well take advantage now and see what happens. Would love to have a core of Kamara, Bell, Brown, Evans, and Brees.

Team got completely washed this week.
Fournette = out
Baldwin = out
Shady = Bills are complete trash (and got hurt but no fracture at least :rolleyes)

Gordon to the Pats though :nerd::wow:

I offered Burkhead and Goodwin. Have Kamara as my #1 RB, also have P.Lindsney, M. Breida on my team. Have A.Brown and M.Evans as my WR's and J.Landary in the flex. Brees at QB.

I don't think Bell sits out the entire year. He'll probably be back after the week 7 bye. Her team is in shambles with injuries at RB and WR so I might as well take advantage now and see what happens. Would love to have a core of Kamara, Bell, Brown, Evans, and Brees.
How does 1 team have Kamara, AB, Evans, Landry and Brees :sick:

my opponent this week has Josh Gordon, so I dodged that bullet for a few weeks. He's got Gronk too.
good thing I have Chris Hogan to offset the next matchup

How does 1 team have Kamara, AB, Evans, Landry and Brees :sick:

Keeper league... Had Kamara as a 7th round pick. Took AB in the 1st, Evans in the 2nd, Landry in the 3rd and Brees in the 4th... But I lost this week because I started Burkhead instead of Breida :smh:

It's all about the U though :pimp:

my opponent this week has Josh Gordon, so I dodged that bullet for a few weeks. He's got Gronk too.

Adding Gordon kills Hogan’s value. Gonna be hard to start Hogan, especially when Edelman comes back. I own Hogan too

Your opponent for WK3 ya mean? Gordon may play Sunday. Not to say he's gonna eat, but apparently his hammy is fine.

Up by 19 heading into tonight. My Russell Wilson vs. his Jordan Howard and Trey Burton. Imma be sweating bullets.

I got Gordon, Nuk and OBJ as my WRs but my RBs are trash :lol:

I need to move one of them. 2 QB league so I play Watson and Rivers as my super flex.

Haven't looked at everyone's team in my league yet, but definitely going to make a move soon.

Back
Top Bottom