**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pretty significant news considering that offense is on the weaker side even with him in there.

In :pimp:

Got 7th pick in my main league (10 team PPR)

Would you rather start off with Barkley/Kamara then Thomas/Green/Allen or Hopkins/Beckham then Fournette/Gordon/Cook?

I get the hype fro Kamara with his awesome season last year but I’d rather go for Gordon given the choice between them.

The thing is, most ya'll talk about is standard drafting. Kamara should still be a very high pick in those drafts. But when you're talking auction...the game changes. Dude will over-inflate the hell out of his value, which is where you have to be careful. I just as well take Cook for $20 less than go with Kamara and maybe even Mckinnon at $40 less than Kamara and $20 less than Cook. You never know how that plays out though until you're actually in the draft. You could have your mind made on someone you will go all out for and once it passes a number that makes you sick, you're hole plan is out the window. :lol:

I mean...their OL still isn’t really any better, they have no Jimmy Graham, no Paul Richardson and Doug Baldwin has knee problems. And Chris Carson has apparently been looking real good.

The left side of their line will be very good. The right side is a huge question mark. It's actually one of the first years where that isn't their biggest concern. In Penny's situation, he could very well do just fine, but he's competing back there with Carson, Prosise and McKissic for touches. It's just a loaded backfield. Not having Jimmy Graham doesn't mean a whole lot. Russ was never TE dependent nor did he look that way. Russell Wilson is probably the only one you want to own RIGHT NOW. Everything else is speculative, but one or two of those backs might be really good.

I think Kerryon will have a good year. Blount will have his time but I do see the coach using Kerryon to spell him when he’s either tired or game script. Opposing defense will have their hands full with the receiving corps which will open up opportunities for the the backs to do some work.

Seattle’s receiving corps seems way more limited thus all the defense’s eyes will be on Russell and the RB

Of all rookie RB's you're taking Kerryon? He's no better than Penny.

Blount will be a non-factor by October, if that.

Detroit is a significantly better offensive situation than Seattle.

Edit: Obviously I'm taking Barkley of all the rookie RB's. I was talking about the rookie RB's in rounds 4-6 (Penny, Guice, RoJo, Freeman).

Blount will be a non-factor by October, if that.

Detroit is a significantly better offensive situation than Seattle.

Edit: Obviously I'm taking Barkley of all the rookie RB's. I was talking about the rookie RB's in rounds 4-6 (Penny, Guice, RoJo, Freeman).

You are out of your damn mind if you’re taking Kerryon Johnson over Guice and RoJo.

I mean...their OL still isn’t really any better, they have no Jimmy Graham, no Paul Richardson and Doug Baldwin has knee problems. And Chris Carson has apparently been looking real good.

Tyler Lockett should flourish :nerd: :lol: .

Is the drop off between Ertz and Engram going to be that drastic that I should target Ertz rather than locking up a premiere WR?

so other than Seattle are there any other teams yall plan on avoiding completely.

Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Seahawks, maybe Raiders other than a flyer on Jordy, Colts unless it’s a flyer on Mack or Luck if he’s actually finally healthy,

Last edited:
Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Seahawks, maybe Raiders other than a flyer on Jordy, Colts unless it’s a flyer on Mack or Luck if he’s actually finally healthy,

Really? No way in hell am I taking Jordy anything earlier than round 10. Just got done watching a couple of games all-22 on Nelson from last year. He creates zero separation at this point, and it TD dependent only.

Carr isn’t in the same stratosphere with Rodgers. Cooper is the man to own if he’s available in Round 4, or later.

Really? No way in hell am I taking Jordy anything earlier than round 10. Just got done watching a couple of games all-22 on Nelson from last year. He creates zero separation at this point, and it TD dependent only.

Carr isn’t in the same stratosphere with Rodgers. Cooper is the man to own if he’s available in Round 4, or later.

Yeah that’s why I say just a flyer possibly on Jordy if he’s around late like that. Cooper will still go pretty early and he’s so damn inconsistent. Maybe that’ll change with Gruden but we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom