**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I want no part of Cooks this year. Boom or bust every week and Goff likes spreading the ball around. He already has good chemistry with Kupp and Woods. Plus they’re gonna run the hell out of the ball.

I want no part of Cooks this year. Boom or bust every week and Goff likes spreading the ball around. He already has good chemistry with Kupp and Woods. Plus they’re gonna run the hell out of the ball.

I think he was talking about Dalvin Cook, but I agree, Cooks is extremely volatile.

have the 7th pick in my league out of 12...am i crazy to go with gordon? i think hes going to have a great season with chargers...want to go rb rb...wr is so deep this year

have the 7th pick in my league out of 12...am i crazy to go with gordon? i think hes going to have a great season with chargers...want to go rb rb...wr is so deep this year

I'd personally do it. especially PPR.. Dudes volume is always crazy regardless of Yards per attempt :lol:

Last year I traded Hunt for him and everyone in the league told me I was bugging.. Paid off :pimp:

I'd personally do it. especially PPR.. Dudes volume is always crazy regardless of Yards per attempt :lol:

Last year I traded Hunt for him and everyone in the league told me I was bugging.. Paid off :pimp:

its non ppr league... i have a feeling based on the league ill end up having a choice with DJ and Kamara as well... im stuck between kamara and melvin...ideally i want gordon and dalvin...only way i pick wr with 2nd pick is if hopefully michael thomas is there...have a feeling hes going to have a big year...

Just did a random yahoo draft from the 7th spot and got David Johnson... lol

I don’t get why people say WR is so deep. I feel the complete opposite.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/leaders/wr.php?year=2017

Its because after the top 3-5 every year, there is usually a massive drop off between positions after that, but points scored between the number 4 receiver and number 30 receiver arent all that different (1 to 2 ppg difference).

I read an article the other day that traditional offenses have gone away from having a clear cut number 1 receiver over the last 4 to 5 years and the number 2 receiver has statistically started to close the gap on most teams.

Ideally you would get your hopkins, AB, Julio, ODB, Keenan Allen, michael thomas, AJ green, and devante Adam's in the first or second round then wait to fill out the receiver position.

Whereas when you look at running backs the first 10 may get you 200 to 300 points versus the 1 or 2 wrs that break 200 each year.

You have to know your league, but I was drawn the 4 pick this year so I plan on going rb/wr/rb/rb/qb te or wr based on value

You have to know your league, but I was drawn the 4 pick this year so I plan on going rb/wr/rb/rb/qb te or wr based on value

Bolded for truth. You need to know how the other fellas work. I can confidently say, in no particular order, the following will be drafted before my turn at 11:

Gurley, Bell, AB, DJ, Beckham, Kamara, Barkley, Hopkins, Zeke... and one of Julio/Michael Thomas/Hunt/Fournette.

That’s why I hate mock drafts
Real things happen like this in real life though. Some players get cute, others are just fans of their team and will reach a tad. Alot of casual players have asked me about DJ the past couple of weeks, so not too many people are even aware of his health status, and didnt know why he missed all of last season.

Real things happen like this in real life though. Some players get cute, others are just fans of their team and will reach a tad. Alot of casual players have asked me about DJ the past couple of weeks, so not too many people are even aware of his health status, and didnt know why he missed all of last season.
Nah man a did a bunch with dalvin cook glinhg top 5

QB first round

I know my league, none of that **** happening. Yahoo needs to speed up the process either way I’m not trying to spend 30 minutes on a fake draft

lol... i only did this to see how everyone was drafting and now i see.... some dude picked brady, rodgers and watson with his first 3 picks... 1 QB FLEX SPOT

I find mocks valuable more often than not. If a guy like Johnson is there at 7 then I just pretend that would be Melvin Gordon. Early on players are interchangeable, it’s the positions that I’m looking to gauge.

I find mocks valuable more often than not. If a guy like Johnson is there at 7 then I just pretend that would be Melvin Gordon. Early on players are interchangeable, it’s the positions that I’m looking to gauge.

I did a mock and grabbed DJ 3rd and Came back with Gordon in the second near the 3rd turn...

Back
Top Bottom